Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to Florida, blue state refugees. Don't vote stupid like you did up north!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    Most of the time when I go to the pistol range I see people from unfree states trying out their brand new gun. That's the first thing they do when they come to TX and get settled in.
    Then turn into FUDD's.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I like it because they think they are better educated and it turns out they had a Union job and a GED.

Bah.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I am gonna net it out for you fellows, this coming from a 4th gen Florida Cracker.

First and foremost, the influx of Yankees coming to my state and goat ****ing it is the real problem. A good portion, a mojority of those folks have no manners, are hypocrites (leftists), and have taken advantage of the good nature and easy going lifestyle Floridians have traditionally exemplified. This applies to their first generation children as well, they aren't true Floridians. Watching this go on for decades and decades, leaving NY, Jersey, Penn, Conn,Mass, Delaware, etc. for several reasons, but often because they want to enjoy what we offer, the lifestyle, yet when they get here, they are determined to change it to be like the place they left! WTF? Plus, most of them bring their leftist/commie idealoly with them. If I had my druthers, I would send the vast majority of them back.

I found out and understood exactly how the Hawaiians feel many years ago.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by juliet9 View Post
    I am gonna net it out for you fellows, this coming from a 4th gen Florida Cracker.

First and foremost, the influx of Yankees coming to my state and goat ****ing it is the real problem. A good portion, a mojority of those folks have no manners, are hypocrites (leftists), and have taken advantage of the good nature and easy going lifestyle Floridians have traditionally exemplified. This applies to their first generation children as well, they aren't true Floridians. Watching this go on for decades and decades, leaving NY, Jersey, Penn, Conn,Mass, Delaware, etc. for several reasons, but often because they want to enjoy what we offer, the lifestyle, yet when they get here, they are determined to change it to be like the place they left! WTF? Plus, most of them bring their leftist/commie idealoly with them. If I had my druthers, I would send the vast majority of them back.

I found out and understood exactly how the Hawaiians feel many years ago.
    Yup...but in Hawaii, it's still old school to an extent. You act all "New Yorker" in Hawaii and it won't be long before you get your ass handed to you. You will literally get pulled from your car and get your ass beat. That attitude still doesn't fly there.

Feedback Score
    I know quite a few Polynesians. They live CONUS cause they can't afford the islands.

I spent a summer in Laie (north shore of Oahu) back in HS. Working for family friends cutting banana, burning cane, etc. Lived in a little camper trailer with about a thousand geckos for roomies. That life has all but disappeared in the islands.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    I know quite a few Polynesians. They live CONUS cause they can't afford the islands.

I spent a summer in Laie (north shore of Oahu) back in HS. Working for family friends cutting banana, burning cane, etc. Lived in a little camper trailer with about a thousand geckos for roomies. That life has all but disappeared in the islands.
    Oh yea...that life is pretty much gone. No sugar cane anymore. The West side where I lived was mostly all sugar cane. Replaced with houses. That's the thing though. Most of the older locals there are still living in the 70's and 80's in their heads, hoping it will get back to the old days one day. They can't come to terms with the reality that the old, great Hawaii is dead and gone and is never coming back. I left accepting that fact and my younger brother is leaving shortly who has also come to terms with that reality.

We can never go back...only forward...whether you like it or not. Many Native Americans learned that the hard way, many Hawaiians and local residents of Hawaii will too. Unfortunately it will be too late for most when they do.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I’m ready to immigrate to Rhodesia. Unironically and seriously.

Surely there’s a DACA for Dreamers like me.

I just want to live on a farm with rural life and Nuclear Power and wear booty shorts.

Only with SR-25s because FALs are lame.

We can never go back...only forward...whether you like it or not. Many Native Americans learned that the hard way
    I felt that. I have no problems displacing and replacing someone else in their own land, filling it with children who look like me, and making sure everybody votes the right way.

Pull that bandaid now

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    Yup...but in Hawaii, it's still old school to an extent. You act all "New Yorker" in Hawaii and it won't be long before you get your ass handed to you. You will literally get pulled from your car and get your ass beat. That attitude still doesn't fly there.
    I get it, we used to be the same way, but the elitist left douche nozzles have gotten elected to local and state government, and have fundamentally changed the "old way" as they have in Hawai'i in some respects. In Hawai'i you still have localism, as there hasn't been the generational influx of huge numbers of people like in Florida. Every union hack in the NE has been moving to the FLA for many, many decades, and like I previously stated, they bring their commie ideals with them.

Maybe I shoulda said I know how the American Indian felt when the white eye showed up and the numbers were too big to handle.

You only have to watch the fist 60 seconds of this scene to know what I am talking about, but watch the whole thing. Substitute yankees for white people (really the same thing) and substitute Floridian for Sioux.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHssbhKMc7w

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I felt that. I have no problems displacing and replacing someone else in their own land, filling it with children who look like me, and making sure everybody votes the right way.

Pull that bandaid now
    Yup. People can't wake up to the fact that....It's been done for eons...the rules don't change for anyone...in the grand scheme of things your not special...nor is your culture...cultures have existed and been snuffed out time and time again....our snippet of time in this world is no more relevant then the rest.

Feedback Score
    Hahahhha whats funny is I still use certain words as they are first in my mind unless I stop think what is the word ? so still always use/say
    Pau
    Puka
    Holo holo
    Pupus I kinda quit using cause the looks when I ask hahahahah

Still like talk story with folks
    Slipper/slippa my boy calls em flip flops and I say NO that is what politicians do then I say slippers and he give me a 12 yr old boy grunt !
    The pidgin ting slips out
    I like get .... or the you go get kinda phrase I no can get rid of ?
    Thanks say like tanks for thanks and three as tree, thing as ting speech thing still there
    Or when things go bad the laugh and smile instead of twigging out or getting upset

I homesick all the time BUT the reality I am better off my kids are better off on mainland as much as I hate to think that way but I know its true really tough mental thing for many of us I reckon no there is no going back

I dead serious think I want to go spend some time in some tiny village in Portugal or Italy or Japan (japan being unique) with a bunch of old locals to those cultures just for a change to see what its like for that slow down and live life thing as I have some friends that have done that and they say once you kinda break in they are very cool reckon to do that at some point for a year or more in each country then try to come back around and spend more time in my fav one of the bunch ? Why not I figure good change of life experience

When I lived in the Caribbean I had more in common with those islanders than mainlanders here ?

Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    Too funny. I see you picked up a little pidgin. It's weird, when I go back to visit there, I immediately can go back into speaking that way with friends and family, but can transition right out of it when needed. My wife mocks me sometimes at home because I fall into the pidgin around her since she understands it too. Too funny.

I think your thinking of Escrima, which is Arnis...but called Escrima more in Hawaii.

Cool. My kickstart was Kajukenbo.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast