Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Addio America

Feedback Score
    88308C94-8BF0-44F1-86E1-97A1FC759B57.png

Cops just need to quit. **** it

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Giving up certain areas will only allow crime to swell up and bleed out into civilized areas. Some level of containment is needed.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    You know years ago I would have agreed with you that they were “all mouth”. Now I am not so sure.

There’s no way you are going to defend against firebombs and constant drive by shootings. Your friends will not abandon their homes to help you defend yours.

And no, you do not have the stomach for a protracted battle.

I know that I don’t. Five years ago maybe. More like ten. Now, I just don’t know.

You touch on “They are gonna push is too far one day”. Okay. Well who is “us”?

There is no Us. Any collective of conservatism is considered a militia or white supremacy and thoroughly investigated. Your drinking buddy might say “Yeah screw them mouthy Black thugs” but he’s not going down swinging.

Women cling to power and prosperity. Interraciality is becoming normalized because white women see Blacks as trendy and relevant even if it is just for show. So goes your society’s women, so goes your society.

The time would have been at the beginning. It’s too late now. Any violent respite would serve their agenda as martyrs. It’s been going this way since the 60s. The Democrats said they would own blacks again and they do.

You are all grossly naive if you think they won’t blow you up with a robot, burn you alive, or put a .300 Win Mag through your heart if you attempt to hold out.

They have help. They have money. You don’t.

You won’t heed me. Nobody ever does.
    I heed you more than you know. Cause, I know youve seen shit, done shit & heard shit that I havent..and brother- Ive been around too.
    If you are talking about Federalis coming in on the mob side..well, you win that argument all day long.
    And, btw..."us" is law-abiding, hopefully God fearing people of ANY color..NOT just white folks, for the record.
    But if it comes down to the rioters, hood rat/trailer trash human feces...and "us".....its gonna suck really bad to be "them".
    In my SHTF location- we'd have a fvckin traffic jam with everybody tryin to get to the action-I PROMISE you that.
    But-you very well could be right- its a win/win for me..cause then Ill go home to my Lord and kin and wont ever so much as remember one second of it.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by thepatriot2705 View Post
    88308C94-8BF0-44F1-86E1-97A1FC759B57.png

Cops just need to quit. **** it
    Id LOVE to see it for 60 days nation wide. We'd be like Mad Maxx/Escape from New York/ Walking Dead in half that time.
    Last edited by Straight Shooter; 04-21-21 at 14:52.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacos View Post
    Hope this doesn’t get political, but........
    Yeah, 'bout that...
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    "How could he shoot a 16 year old girl?"

How about "Why is a 16 year old girl going around trying to stab people?"

Notice the guy trying to sidewalk stomp the girl on the ground? Classy. Frankly, that is borderline deadly force.

What kind of moron sees the police drive up and doesn't drop the knife and claim victim?

"Ma'Khia had a motherly nature about her. She promoted peace. That is something that I want to always be remembered," said the slashers creator. Motherly nature? Sweet Jesus, I thought my family was twisted. Promoted peace? More like tried to carve people into pieces.
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 04-21-21 at 15:55.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    WTF! The leftist filthbags couldn't tell the damned truth if they tried. Even the White House press ho has to lie her worthless ass off to make this a "racist killing". Nobody wants to acknowledge that the police stopped her from murdering another "child".

Lebron "shiteater" James even but up a photo of the cop on Twitter threatening that the cop. "You're next", like putting out a hit on him for his thug fans to enforce.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    "How could he shoot a 16 year old girl?"

How about "Why is a 16 year old girl going around trying to stab people?"

Notice the guy trying to sidewalk stomp the girl on the ground? Classy. Frankly, that is borderline deadly force.

What kind of moron sees the police drive up and doesn't drop the knife and claim victim?

"Ma'Khia had a motherly nature about her.
    She promoted peace. That is something that I want to always be remembered," said the slashers creator. Motherly nature? Sweet Jesus, I thought my family was twisted. Promoted peace? More like tried to carve people into pieces.
    Yeah, if your mother is Andrea Yates!
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast