Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Columbus, Ohio OIS 4/20/21 body cam video

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    IF a cop threw water on a burning black person, they get accused of trying to drown them.

The amazing thing is, if these horrible police actions were so common, they wouldn't need to use as examples people violently resisting an outstanding warrant, or just general combativeness. Instead, they almost seem drawn to these edge cases where the 'victim' usually instigates it.

Lebron. Man what a piece of work. Can we get that ass-hat to fly in helicopters any more? I'll chip in for a coupon book. They can use the pilots from the bottom of United Airlines new diversity first, safety second training program.

STFU and dribble? Just STFU.

Can hear it now like wizard of oz

I AM MELTING

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    Brilliant. Couple kids break down in wrong zip code and have to wait for help but hey F 'em.
    Hey man, whatever it takes, can’t make an omelet without breaking a few eggs.

Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Lebron. Man what a piece of work. Can we get that ass-hat to fly in helicopters any more? I'll chip in for a coupon book. They can use the pilots from the bottom of United Airlines new diversity first, safety second training program.

STFU and dribble? Just STFU.
    What a ****ing scumbag, meanwhile kowtowing to China. He can ESAD.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    Brilliant. Couple kids break down in wrong zip code and have to wait for help but hey F 'em.
    They shouldn’t be there. I’m all for No-Go zones at this point.

911 is a luxury at this point.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    What a ****ing scumbag, meanwhile kowtowing to China. He can ESAD.
    You watch your mouth. If it weren’t for Basketball we.... uh we.....hmm....

Um..... I don’t know why basketball is so important but a buncha goofy white guys still care about it.

Feedback Score
    Columbus Police said at about 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, officers responded to 3171 Legion Lane. The caller said females were there to stab them and put their hands on them, according to police.

Officers arrived at the scene at 4:44 p.m.

--------

So... about a quarter hour passes from the time the call was made till the LEO arrives, yet apparently no one got stabbed during that time. However, within a few seconds of the officer arriving lethal force was necessary to prevent a stabbing by the person who called the police. hmmm... got to be more to the story.

Someone claiming to be baby mama (female?) arrived at the scene. Baby mama said she talked with baby the prior week and she was hoping to get out of Foster Care. The Left's model family and society.

Many hood rat raised kids are destined for prison and early death. Laying this on cops is so wrong.
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 04-22-21 at 08:13.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This is why I encourage abortions. I did not believe in abortions years ago, but now I do. I have seen countless multitudes of 30 year old grandmothers and black females with 8 kids and no man, no job, and shacked up in Section 8.

They aren’t going to have a magic awakening. They don’t think what they are doing is wrong and they don’t love their children.

I’m sure those of you who may be divorced or separated will still readily tell your children that you love them.

They call their own progeny N bombs, MFs, Bastards, etc. They don’t want anything to do with them because it is distracting them from TV or their dope.

It’s cruel and unsettling because until they get twisted by their environment they really are like any other child. Full of questions, optimism, trust, and curiosity

And they are quick to tell a 3 year old that the police will put them in jail or shoot them.
    I was never told such things. I was always told from a toddler onward that if you are lost, separated, scared, or in danger that you run to the nearest police officer.

So then when I give the child candy, or some cheap toy I keep, and tell them “No way. Police are your friends. The police will protect you from the monsters” the ‘parent’ gives me a shitty look.

It has made me resent American Blacks and American Black culture. 60 years ago, in Africa, when pampered pussy blacks here were pissing and moaning about where to sit on a bus; over in Africa the real Blacks were slotting floppies with white guys and trying to carve out a living together. It’s why even if they packed their shit and headed East to the Dark Continent that they would not be welcomed. Too fat, too lazy, too ignorant. People over there speak English, French, and Tribal dialect and over here they cannot even speak English.

It’s bitterly disappointing that everything is predicated on race now because in my lifetime as a child and as a young adult it wasn’t really an issue. Maybe on TV shows, but nobody ever thought about it in real life.

Everybody will miss what we have when it is gone. You won’t get it back.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    This is why I encourage abortions. I did not believe in abortions years ago, but now I do. I have seen countless multitudes of 30 year old grandmothers and black females with 8 kids and no man, no job, and shacked up in Section 8.

They aren’t going to have a magic awakening. They don’t think what they are doing is wrong and they don’t love their children.

I’m sure those of you who may be divorced or separated will still readily tell your children that you love them.

They call their own progeny N bombs, MFs, Bastards, etc. They don’t want anything to do with them because it is distracting them from TV or their dope.

It’s cruel and unsettling because until they get twisted by their environment they really are like any other child. Full of questions, optimism, trust, and curiosity

And they are quick to tell a 3 year old that the police will put them in jail or shoot them.
    I was never told such things. I was always told from a toddler onward that if you are lost, separated, scared, or in danger that you run to the nearest police officer.

So then when I give the child candy, or some cheap toy I keep, and tell them “No way. Police are your friends. The police will protect you from the monsters” the ‘parent’ gives me a shitty look.

It has made me resent American Blacks and American Black culture. 60 years ago, in Africa, when pampered pussy blacks here were pissing and moaning about where to sit on a bus; over in Africa the real Blacks were slotting floppies with white guys and trying to carve out a living together. It’s why even if they packed their shit and headed East to the Dark Continent that they would not be welcomed. Too fat, too lazy, too ignorant. People over there speak English, French, and Tribal dialect and over here they cannot even speak English.

It’s bitterly disappointing that everything is predicated on race now because in my lifetime as a child and as a young adult it wasn’t really an issue. Maybe on TV shows, but nobody ever thought about it in real life.

Everybody will miss what we have when it is gone. You won’t get it back.
    Well, we could accomplish about the same thing without the needless genocide aspect.

Get rid of section 8, stop welfare handouts for pooping out babies, etc.

What we need is a total reformation of the system that rewards these animals, not murdered babies.

Shanequa will take the pill or start making Jamal wear jimmy caps if there’s no reward and no safety net for shitting out a kid once a year.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Meanwhile, NBC "news" is lying outright and trying to get the riots going:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-wielding-teen

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    Meanwhile, NBC "news" is lying outright and trying to get the riots going:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-wielding-teen
    Like when they lightened George Zimmerman’s skintone and put up a picture of Trayvon when he was 10?

Noo! I don’t believe it. Perish the total thought

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast