Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Columbus, Ohio OIS 4/20/21 body cam video

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    I'm against federal funding of welfare.

Charity is best delivered by family, friends, church and local community. They can best determine the need, provide assistance, monitor and manage. Even family will cut off a hopeless family member, but elected politicians in Washington have little incentive but to keep handing out benefits forever.
    That is a very good point. I don't think management should go higher than state level, and it should only be elevated to that point in extraordinary circumstances like no family, severe mental issues, etc.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    If you haven't seen the security footage yet, it's cut and dry to ANYONE that isn't lying or a criminal themselves.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/22/makhia...-had-to-shoot/

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It’s almost comical how they are trying so hard to turn My KIA Bryant into a modern day Rosa Parks as she was literally caught red handed trying to stab the shit out of two other girls and there is audio of her saying “Bitch Imma kill you”

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    If you haven't seen the security footage yet, it's cut and dry to ANYONE that isn't lying or a criminal themselves.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/22/makhia...-had-to-shoot/
    Yep, saw that earlier. No doubt here.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    It’s almost comical how they are trying so hard to turn My KIA Bryant into a modern day Rosa Parks as she was literally caught red handed trying to stab the shit out of two other girls and there is audio of her saying “Bitch Imma kill you”
    It's not comical its ****ing sick shit, just like Saint Floyd compared to Emmett Till. It's pissing on them and their real struggle.
    Last edited by titsonritz; 04-23-21 at 17:45.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011