Thread: KSG Accessories

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)

KSG Accessories

All prices include shipping. When an item is SOLD or SPF, I will strike through the item title, mark it appropriately and move it to the sold section of this post.

I will accept payment via "DISCREET" PayPal gift or F&F (NET payment to me needs to be for the full sale price.) Regular PayPal is ok if you cover fees or add 4%. I can also accept Venmo or Zelle if that is what you prefer.

If you send regular PayPal WITHOUT adding 4% OR covering the fees I will offer you the option to send a second payment to completely cover the fees. If you refuse I will refund the purchase MINUS the fee amount. This is because PayPal now charges the seller transaction fees regardless if a refund to the buyer is issued.

I am not looking for any trades.

EVERYTHING BELOW THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN SOLD

KNS Precision - KSG QD Push-Button Take-Down Pin SOLD
    I am asking $20.00.
    KNS Precision Push Button Take Down Pin with Adapter for the Kel-Tec KSG. Quickly and easily adapt your KSG shotgun to accept a single-point sling. Mountable from either side of the shotgun (ambidextrous!), replacing the take-down pins. Works with most QD Sling Swivels.

SMT Tactical KEL TEC KSG Shell Deflector, Right Hand Shooter SOLD
    I am asking $35.00.
    This is the original deflector before Primary Machine started manufacturing them. This is a direct fit and requires no modifications to the KSG. This uses the factory Kel-Tec KSG bolts for installation. The KSG Shell Deflector re-directs shells away from the shooter and provides the shooter additional support by allowing the forearm to rest against the Shell Deflector and increase stability of the KSG in shoulder when firing round after round.
    This has been mounted but not used for live fire.

Just because we are talking does not mean the item is on hold for negotiation. Items will be sold to the first person to send me an email or PM saying "they will take it". This is cross posted on other forums so the buyer will be determined by time stamp. All sales are final as I am not a store and do not accept returns. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Email works best since I do not always have access to the forums and I am not always notified of new posts or PM's. I will not sell or ship to any location where this is illegal. The buyer is responsible to know your State, County and City restrictions. I take no responsibility for the buyers actions. All items are located in Tennessee.
    Last edited by Outlaw621; 06-04-21 at 21:04. Reason: SOLD

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Still available.