Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Go explore Moab motorized while you still can.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    We got to "rent" a dog for a night....
    In the words of the great Billy Ed... “the hell you say?”

Not the track I had in mind for this thread, but learning new things on this trail for sure.....

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Headed down with some buddies in September. Last run was Rubicon.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    We got a Sahara this spring. Not really an off road guy. What are some of the easier/prettier trails? Things are booking up fast to do this summer. We are looking for shorter/closer things to do.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    We got a Sahara this spring. Not really an off road guy. What are some of the easier/prettier trails? Things are booking up fast to do this summer. We are looking for shorter/closer things to do.
    Good stuff near you in CO. I've run some pretty extreme stuff in Montrose but there was easier stuff. Around Ouray is nice too. Hook up with local/online 4wd groups and you should be able to find runs near you that match your skill and equipment level and what you like.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    This is horrible news, especially for anyone who wants to/has trail rigs. My truck is not ready for a majority of what Moab has to offer so this really sucks because I was hoping to get there in a couple/few years.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    My understanding is the Centennial Trail in S. Dakota will be restricted to 50" this year .

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodder636 View Post
    This is horrible news, especially for anyone who wants to/has trail rigs. My truck is not ready for a majority of what Moab has to offer so this really sucks because I was hoping to get there in a couple/few years.
    If they keep up all these closures I'll be forced to turn my rock buggy into some wild ass, all-terrain technical.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    If you are in Colorado, Chinaman Gulch is near Buena Vista. It's a nice moderate trail and most of the hard stuff has a bypass. Beware of Carnage BV though, it shares the same trail head and it's rough.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." - Hanlon's razor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12