Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Critique My Guns

Feedback Score

Critique My Guns

Hey everyone, just looking for some constructive criticism on my current guns and also if there are any gaps for certain configurations that I might need to add. All guns have slings not pictured.

Top is a registered SBR, 10.5” what I call the “No BS Blaster”. Basic irons and Aero Precision carry handle. I probably have the most fun shooting this gun.

Second is also a registered SBR, 10.5” with Sig Romeo optic, basic mbus, Inforce WML, CMC trigger, etc. Kind of the more modern version of the SBR above it. This probably gets shot the most. This gun is consecutively serial numbered to the gun below it.

Third is a basic 16” recce-type build. Has a Burris Tac30 1-4x, CMC trigger, anti walk pins, etc. This was my first AR so probably the most outdated in terms of accessories. Handguard is pre-Mlok so I do think I’d like to swap out for an Mlok handguard. This one gets shot probably the least.

Fourth is a 20” basic M16A2/A3 build with a Colt carry handle. I have no idea why I built this gun, but I do get a lot of enjoyment shooting it. Something about it being different and that rifle has system is fun for a change.

Last edited by Olympus; 04-22-21 at 13:15.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I am in no position to critique your AR's, I just wanted to say nice collection and I like them all.
    👍

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Send them all to me, lemme wring 'em out, I'll give you a valid assessment then.

Feedback Score
    Weapon lights and slings, also make sure you've got loctite on those Burris mount screws
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I only like the A4 clone and the brown SBR.

Your A4 clone needs to be an A1, however

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Those SBRs cry out for suppressors

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Do they all run great?? Any issues other than you want feedback. If they run and shoot well, your GTG.

As a general rule of thumb, since I run suppressed, I use Vltor A5 buffer system. and I like Geissele SSA triggers. You didn't mention what barrels? thats a big deal.

Good luck.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Do they all run great?? Any issues other than you want feedback. If they run and shoot well, your GTG.

As a general rule of thumb, since I run suppressed, I use Vltor A5 buffer system. and I like Geissele SSA triggers. You didn't mention what barrels? thats a big deal.

Good luck.

PB
    Yep, all run great. The SBRs all have H2 or H3 buffers, can’t remember. Also they all 4 have different barrels. I’ve got it written down somewhere. The 10.5” barrels are nothing exotic though.

Feedback Score
    66 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Olympus View Post
    Hey everyone, just looking for some constructive criticism on my current guns and also if there are any gaps for certain configurations that I might need to add. All guns have slings not pictured.

Top is a registered SBR, 10.5” what I call the “No BS Blaster”. Basic irons and Aero Precision carry handle. I probably have the most fun shooting this gun.

Second is also a registered SBR, 10.5” with Sig Romeo optic, basic mbus, Inforce WML, CMC trigger, etc. Kind of the more modern version of the SBR above it. This probably gets shot the most. This gun is consecutively serial numbered to the gun below it.

Third is a basic 16” recce-type build. Has a Burris Tac30 1-4x, CMC trigger, anti walk pins, etc. This was my first AR so probably the most outdated in terms of accessories. Handguard is pre-Mlok so I do think I’d like to swap out for an Mlok handguard. This one gets shot probably the least.

Fourth is a 20” basic M16A2/A3 build with a Colt carry handle. I have no idea why I built this gun, but I do get a lot of enjoyment shooting it. Something about it being different and that rifle has system is fun for a change.

Nice collection. Only thing I'd say is maybe try a 11.5 or 12.5 upper on one of your SBR's.
    "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms..."
    - Richard Henry Lee, 1788

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank6046 View Post
    Weapon lights and slings, also make sure you've got loctite on those Burris mount screws
    Got slings for all, but only have one with a light. Probably a good idea to add a few more.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast