Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Next Gov of CA?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletdog View Post
    I agree with this statement, but I'm still not sure which is which in regard to the two bad actors in this discussion.
    I have to admit, I'm fascinated to hear what Jenner's platform will actually be. I expect a RINO in drag, but who knows? LGBT types heads will explode when forced with the choice to make a choice to support a trans GOP candidate. I think it's gonna be interesting to watch. Just glad I'm watching it from FL cv CA.

I'll say this, if Jenner supports the Const as "she" claims, hell, I'd vote for her if I was a CA resident over the other options and enjoy the left melt down that will follow if Jenner were to win.

As a small L libertarian, really don't care what Jenner does or identifies as etc if he/she were to actually do the damn job.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 04-25-21 at 18:16.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I have to admit, I'm fascinated to hear what Jenner's platform will actually be. I expect a RINO in drag, but who knows? LGBT types heads will explode when forced with the choice to make a choice to support a trans GOP candidate. I think it's gonna be interesting to watch. Just glad I'm watching it from FL cv CA.

I'll say this, if Jenner supports the Const as "she" claims, hell, I'd vote for her if I was a CA resident over the other options and enjoy the left melt down that will follow if Jenner were to win.

As a small L libertarian, really don't care what Jenner does or identifies as etc if he/she were to actually do the damn job.
    As you said earlier, we really can't do any worse than what we've got. If "it" claims to support the Constitution and says it will uphold American laws and values, then I'll for for him/her/it. Ain't none of my business if a dude wants to wear a dress and make up. If they even half way try to protect my rights, I'll give them a vote over someone who publicly, brazenly and openly wishes to trample my rights and spit on the graves of the men who fought to give me those rights, and keep them.

I also agree with doing anything that upsets the left. If they hate it, then it must be something good.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Will they? Or will they they simply dismiss Jenner as blacks do a conservative "Uncle Tom"... or perhaps Aunt Tammy?
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 04-26-21 at 08:20.

Feedback Score
    As it those of us here in the Golden Shower State don’t have enough to be embarrassed about already, now we have a tranny running for political office. What the actual fk.

Feedback Score
    Might be the guy to drain the shitter in California.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Might be the guy to drain the shitter in California.

I'd party with him.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    I doubt Jenner would be any worst than any other politician in California. . I learned to despise Ahnuld when he was the governor.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Randy Quaid...lmafo!, wasn't that dude a squatter a few years ago?... Found it!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile....68I2KX20100919

Perfect candidate, probably a more interesting version of Bernie Sanders.

Sent from my BE2028 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    Attention whores gotta whore for attention.
    +1. Seems to be a job requirement for higher office these days.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Next Governor of California? Gavin Newsom.

Next question.
    I have a feeling you hit the nail on the head.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast