Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Next Gov of CA?

Feedback Score
    I just heard about this today. Will, you summed up my thoughts on this in the OP: "It" can't be any worse than what we've got now.

An inept, inexperienced, identity confused, attention whore would be one hell of a lot better than the spawn of Satan sitting in that chair right now. If he/she/it does somehow get appointed to be governor (I no longer say "elected" since we don't have elections in this country anymore...), and does absolutely nothing, it would be worlds better than what we have now.

For those who don't know, we have signed the petitions to remove the evil one from office there times now. Plenty of signatures, but "they" have summarily dismissed the signed petitions each time for bogus, arbitrary, made-up reasons. The evil shadow that has been creeping over CA for decades, has now covered our entire country. They've won. The question is: What to do about it now?
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So is Cali fully open now? I saw a come-visit-California commercial yesterday!!!!!!

The lady was all like I can go to the beach and skiing all in the same day! I can eat amazing foods...etc...

No one was wearing masks. There was no mention of 6ft distancing...etc. At the end there was a quick phrase on the screen.... Travel responsibly...or something like that!

Seems a bit drastic to go from keeping everyone indoors to suddenly inviting out of staters to come play

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arik; 04-24-21 at 07:44.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    So is Cali fully open now? I saw a come-visit-California commercial yesterday!!!!!!

The lady was all like I can go to the beach and skiing all in the same day! I can eat amazing foods...etc...

No one was wearing masks. There was no mention of 6ft distancing...etc. At the end there was a quick phrase on the screen.... Travel responsibly...or something like that!

Seems a bit drastic to go from keeping everyone indoors to suddenly inviting out of staters to come play
    What? Are you expecting anything the .gov does or says to make logical sense? I used to be that you'd only see lunacy like this on the coasts. Now its everywhere.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Newsome is busily opening up as fast as he can to try to avoid a recall. It’s county-by-county, but as far as I’m aware of nothing is fully open.

Here in LA, bars are back open, and the amount of 20-somethings I saw lining up to get in was nuts. Went by one of my locals to say hi to the guys, and there were at least 100 people waiting to get into the patio area. And the patio was already packed, and table spacing or not.

If there’s going to be a spike, it’s from that.

Sent from 80ms in the future

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    Yeah makes sense to have a mentally ill person lead their state
    You talking about Newsom or Jenner?
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Yeah should have said ANOTHER hahahahahah dudes who whine like girls one pretends to be one
    Last edited by Honu; 04-25-21 at 19:01.

Feedback Score
    You guys hear about this yet? Talk about pushing the envelope.....

https://www.foxnews.com/us/californi...mestic-mission
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Being massively corrupt and having mental illness are 2 different things.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Being massively corrupt and having mental illness are 2 different things.
    I agree with this statement, but I'm still not sure which is which in regard to the two bad actors in this discussion.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast