Thread: Taran Tactical Innovations (TTI) +5/6 Base Pads For M&P 9/40 Full Size - BNIB

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)

Taran Tactical Innovations (TTI) +5/6 Base Pads For M&P 9/40 Full Size - BNIB

I am selling 5 BRAND NEW Taran Tactical Innovations (TTI) +5/6 Black Base Pads for the M&P 9/40 Full Size Magazines (Fits Gen1 and Gen2). The TTI model number is MPB940-01. These TTI base pads include the 10% stronger spring and will add 6 extra rounds in 9mm and 5 extra rounds in .40 Caliber to the magazine. The color is black and they are 100% brand new and never used. I decided to go a different direction after I ordered them.
    I prefer to sell them as a complete package but will seperate.

I am asking $40.00 each (minimum of 2) shipped or $175.00 shipped (CONUS) for all 5 of them via "DISCREET" PayPal gift or F&F (NET payment to me needs to be for the full sale price.) Regular PayPal is ok if you cover fees or add 4%. I can also accept Venmo or Zelle if that is what you prefer.

If you send regular PayPal WITHOUT adding 4% OR covering the fees I will offer you the option to send a second payment to completely cover the fees. If you refuse I will refund the purchase MINUS the fee amount. This is because PayPal now charges the seller transaction fees regardless if a refund to the buyer is issued.

I am not looking for any trades.

Just because we are talking does not mean the item is on hold for negotiation. Items will be sold to the first person to send me an email or PM saying "they will take it". This is cross posted on other forums so the buyer will be determined by time stamp. All sales are final as I am not a store and do not accept returns. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Email works best since I do not always have access to the forums and I am not always notified of new posts or PM's. I will not sell or ship to any location where this is illegal. The buyer is responsible to know your State, County and City restrictions. I take no responsibility for the buyers actions. All items are located in Tennessee.
    Last edited by Outlaw621; 05-29-21 at 06:40.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Still available. Let's get these sold.