Thread: Trijicon Tenmile 4.5-30x56 MOA w/ Zeiss bubble level rings

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Trijicon Tenmile 4.5-30x56 MOA w/ Zeiss bubble level rings

Price Drop: $1650! I bought this in December, mounted it, zeroed it, and took it to the range two more times. I love this scope! The glass and reticle are amazing, but I’m switching to a lesser scope (Sig Sierra6BDX) because I love the BDX system. The Zeiss rings are also great, and even come with torx bits.

There is a small scuff on the windage cap. It’s small but visible. The scope cover that came with it is too small for the scope, but I’m including it. Also includes all scope caps, sunshade, hex wrenches and glass cleaning pen. I think the only thing missing is the Trijicon sticker that I put on my car.

Current best price for this scope is about $1800 plus tax, free shipping from EuroOptic, but it retails for $2675. The rings are about $160.

My price is $1750 EDIT: $1650 for scope and rings, shipped CONUS. I will accept most digital payment systems, if there’s a fee for me to accept it, you pay it. Also I’ll take cryptocurrency and will give a discount for using it. BTC, ETH, ZEC, ARRR, SOL would all work for me, but I’d take anything that’s on coinbase.

Last edited by sandsunsurf; 05-02-21 at 17:57.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Price dropped to $1650, shipped CONUS. Also added that I’ll discount it for using crypto.