Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 20" General Purpose Rifle / Build and Overview

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

20" General Purpose Rifle Build

Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    My hope is to have enough free time that I can start going over various builds, and include the whats and whys of the projects instead of just posting pictures.

As mentioned above, feel free to comment, throw out your opinion, or ask questions.

Thanks.
    Last edited by 202; 04-28-21 at 14:39.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C-grunt View Post
    What reticle is in the Leupold?
    VXR Patrol 3x9 all come with a TMR reticle, a nice simple mil-hash. It is bit thicker than on non firedot and of course with the illuminated center dot rather than open.

I got one for a 20” SPRish build I’m working on. This reminds me I need to decide on a hand guard and then try and find one.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    VXR Patrol 3x9 all come with a TMR reticle, a nice simple mil-hash. It is bit thicker than on non firedot and of course with the illuminated center dot rather than open.

I got one for a 20” SPRish build I’m working on. This reminds me I need to decide on a hand guard and then try and find one.
    The prices they were selling for before being discontinued were great, I think it was www.sportsmans.com or something like that who had them.

Todd, shoot me an email, DM, or text message, I've probably got some extra rails I can live without.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Is that the 12" C4 rail Stickman?
    ,——'¯¯';=====±—-
    !‚–’¯¯ƒ¹¶
    One is just never enough...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MA2_Navy_Veteran View Post
    Is that the 12" C4 rail Stickman?
    Yes, the C4 12" fits rifles and is what is on this build.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Very nice. I def need to get a 20” rifle setup. I was issued an old M16, it wasn’t the best patrol rifle but it shot very very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12