Thread: Langdon 92Elite LTT Compact has arrived

Feedback Score

Langdon 92Elite LTT Compact has arrived

I guess I got in just under the wire on this .... it arrived this past Friday . Just in time for a rainy weekend .

So lots of time to just look at it and do some dryfire . Love the trigger and it seems to really fit my hand , looking for some range time soon .

So , I have a few questions for you Beretta 92 guys ..... I see that the gun has a "half cock " position when I pull the trigger slowly to a certain point just like my CZ P01 . My question is , can the gun be carried safely at that "half cock " ? Tried calling Beretta and haven`t been able to get through to anyone . On my CZ , that`s a viable , safe carry condition .

Also , other than JM Custom Kydex , who makes a really good concealment holster for the Compact ?

Thanks

Feedback Score
    Are you looking for kydex, leather or a hybrid holster?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta-3 View Post
    Are you looking for kydex, leather or a hybrid holster?
    Just got the same gun and looking for either.

Would like a leather for carry with no light and hybrid or kydex for with a light.

Have any recommendations?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Yes the pistol can be carried safely in that half cocked position. It is not a safety position like on some lever action rifles though. The beretta can also be carried safely in the decocked position, which is what I prefer.

I asked about the beretta hammers here:

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...-hammer-design

Is yours a G model?
    Last edited by matemike; 04-26-21 at 19:39.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
    - Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JTQ911 View Post
    Just got the same gun and looking for either.

Would like a leather for carry with no light and hybrid or kydex for with a light.

Have any recommendations?
    Phlster is a great option for a light. They a have universal that fits surefire x300 or stream light TLR1. Works with several of my things because it is molded around the light, not gun

Feedback Score
    Delta 3 ... I typically go with kydex , but am not opposed to a good concealable leather holster .
    Matemike ..... gun is a G model Elite . I need to study/learn more about the Beretta triggers and how they work .

Reason I asked is that the "half cock " shortens the trigger pull a little and with my screwed up trigger finger , that little bit helps .

Thanks

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    This thread needs pics

Soli Deo Gloria

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by matemike View Post
    Yes the pistol can be carried safely in that half cocked position. It is not a safety position like on some lever action rifles though. The beretta can also be carried safely in the decocked position, which is what I prefer.

I asked about the beretta hammers here:

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...-hammer-design

Is yours a G model?
    All the Elite LTT's are G model, and I'm pretty sure my manual says to NOT carry half cocked.

As for holsters, Dark Star Gear makes another good one, though I've flipped back to JMCK.