Quote Originally Posted by omegajb View Post
I just realized this is from April but for some reason it came up as a new thread on Tapatalk.

If you want to do something on a night off the Blue Man Group is a fun show to watch at the Luxor hotel.
I've never seen them in Vegas but from what I've heard, it's bigger and better than the other shows like Boston and Chicago.

https://luxor.mgmresorts.com/en/ente...man-group.html

I hear the Hoover Dam is pretty amazing to see but I don't know how long of a drive it is and if it's a Griswold moment where you get out there, say it's cool and get back on the road.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
It is. Hoover Dam is best done as a Gray Line tour, they usually have shuttles to/from the major hotels. Usually what we'd do when we were Christmasing down there was catch the shuttle out to their depot in the morning, do our tour, have them drop us off at the Rio to hit their buffet (one of the few I've found anywhere that was worth eating), then catch Rio's shuttle back to Harrah's and a cab back "home" from there.

This was back when the Strip monorail was still an engineer's wet-dream though...