Thread: Gunsmith recommendations in Weatherford or Ft Worth TX

Feedback Score

Gunsmith recommendations in Weatherford or Ft Worth TX

I’m looking for someone to remove and replace a pinned and welded flash hider, A2 FSP, and barrel nut for me. I’m upgrading to a free float MCMR rail. I’ll be traveling to the area end of May and would like to have everything done same day if possible.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Are you opposed to sending it out and having it back in a week?

I don't have any recommendations in that area but have sent a bunch of stuff to Retro Arms Works and they are the best I have used. I use John because I trust him more than anyone local, he is very fast, and priced well. Haber heard to many stories of guys giving a shop a chance and getting trainwrecks back

He is in IL, I am in PA and have had stuff back to me the same week. Cleanest pin/weld I have ever seen, you can tell he takes pride in his work.

https://retroarmsworks.com/

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    Are you opposed to sending it out and having it back in a week?

I don't have any recommendations in that area but have sent a bunch of stuff to Retro Arms Works and they are the best I have used. I use John because I trust him more than anyone local, he is very fast, and priced well. Haber heard to many stories of guys giving a shop a chance and getting trainwrecks back

He is in IL, I am in PA and have had stuff back to me the same week. Cleanest pin/weld I have ever seen, you can tell he takes pride in his work.

https://retroarmsworks.com/
    Agreed. Just send to Retro Arms Works.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    John Thomas got my barrel on a Monday morning, removed the pin and welded warcomp and shipped it back out the same day. Highly recommend.