Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Experiences with KE arms polymer lower.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-0- View Post
    actually there is. Its the same design as Cav Arms and Russell Phagen worked for cav for years and now works at KE. Theyve got vids on these from years ago. Its by far the only decent polymer lower on the market.
    Seams are different, which is a big deal. Reinforcements are different as well, which is a big deal. Visuals are different, which is not a big deal, though I know some will love the flared magwell.

I am aware of Russ being involved with KE, but if you sit down with the KE Arms lower and an older/ previous polymer lower, they aren't the same design unless we go by the generic aspect that an AR is an AR is an AR.

However, I think we are on the overall same sheet of music, and I'm probably commenting on semantics.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Supposed to be basically an improved Cav-15.
    When I bought the GWACs I was told by people that it was an "improved", I think that was a fishing story.....
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Differences through the years.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Wanted to make sure it wasn't a tolerance conflict with my plate and lower combos. Same observations on A1/A2 being too big and not sure about trimming A1/A2 to fit.

The KE trap door plate is probably ok, but I have more confidence in an A1/A2 spring loaded catch than the KE flex tab catch.

http://www.kearms.com/kp-15-trapdoor-buttplate.aspx

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Drama surrounding the WWSD project. GWACS Sues KE Arms.

Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I don’t have a crap ton of rounds thru mine… think it is hovering around 1,100 but cut back when ammo started getting scarce (rather practice with my truck gun over an extra AR). Zero issues.

I tried TN Arms polymer lowers… sent those back in a hurry. The KE Arms lower, I’d say good to go as long as you don’t do anything not recommended/they didn’t test. 5.56mm… good to go.

Feedback Score
    I saw one with a break in the lower receiver at my local gunsmiths a few months ago. He said "they all run for a while".

Feedback Score
    I've never seen(or heard of) a standard aluminum AR lower crack at the RE.

Plastic lowers; Yes.

Solution in search of a problem.

Anderson lowers are still $50...just saying.
    Last edited by OutofBatt3ry; 08-23-22 at 00:12.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12