Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Failed Cash-In-Transit Heist (Vid)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Failed Cash-In-Transit Heist (Vid)

Dude was calm! I wanna know how that ended! Did the driver engage them with the AR? I'm guessing South Africa?

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    ...so many questions.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I don’t know why but I LOL’d heartily.

Could be Africa, could be I-85.... If you didn’t know you couldn’t tell.

ETA I DEMAND someone edit this with the Roxbury song over it
    Last edited by Firefly; 04-30-21 at 14:33.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Yeah I have no idea how that works. I’d think first and foremost they’d call it in as to alert backup/authorities. But for all I know there is a panic button that does all that for them so they can focus on situation. Staying mobile I would think is best bet but it looks like the vehicle got disabled. Pure speculation but I think getting out digging in was the right call as opposed to be being stuck in the disabled vehicle as they role up. Crazy times.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post

Could be Africa, could be I-85.... If you didn’t know you couldn’t tell.
    I-85? LOL. The driver was on the wrong side. I know you're kidding. But we can play that game .... could be on Candler Road ....

Seriously, the dude that pulled the handgun and kept tossing it around while juggling the AR should have put that little gun away. People who carry a gun or have one in a car need to become familiar with the FBI Miami shoot out. Sidearms need to stay in the holster when the car is running.

The driver looked like dreamy Steve or SGM Mike Vining

I've been told that when your vehicle is disabled, it becomes a bullet magnet, get out. Remember the security contractors in Iraq a few years ago?

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Vid cuts out right as it gets good. Bought time to return some fire when the car gets stuck.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    That's supposedly in SA. I saw one report where Dreamy Steve ended up chasing them down in a hotel parking lot, but it might be false.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I would have collapsed that stock.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I-85? LOL. The driver was on the wrong side. I know you're kidding. But we can play that game .... could be on Candler Road ....

Seriously, the dude that pulled the handgun and kept tossing it around while juggling the AR should have put that little gun away. People who carry a gun or have one in a car need to become familiar with the FBI Miami shoot out. Sidearms need to stay in the holster when the car is running.

The driver looked like dreamy Steve or SGM Mike Vining

I've been told that when your vehicle is disabled, it becomes a bullet magnet, get out. Remember the security contractors in Iraq a few years ago?
    I thought same yup.

- Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by joedirt199 View Post
    Vid cuts out right as it gets good. Bought time to return some fire when the car gets stuck.
    I was expecting to hear pop pop pop as he got on the AR and disappeared. Wild stuff.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast