Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A daily reminder: they are not your friends

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

A daily reminder: they are not your friends

They will not defend you, they will arrest you if you try to defend yourself. They will even arrest you even if you dont defend yourself while clearly retreating from a mob threatening you with a knife and skateboard.

https://twitter.com/PurpDragonMedia/...12261741162500

This is the most pathetic thing Ive seen lately. How can you justify defending a violent mob that hates you, throws molotov cocktails at you.
    I didnt think you stoop to something lower than antifa but I just found it.
    Last edited by vicious_cb; 05-01-21 at 20:24.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Hey thanks, I love you too, buddy

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    They will not defend you, they will arrest you if you try to defend yourself. They will even arrest you even if you dont defend yourself while clearly retreating from a mob threatening you with a knife and skateboard.

This is the most pathetic thing Ive seen lately. How can you justify defending a violent mob that hates you, throws molotov cocktails at you.
    What were his charges? What was the start of the altercation?
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

Video does not show full context

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The guy had a baseball bat. Obviously that just something he carries around everyday for no specific reason.
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Depends on which state you live in.
    "Knowledge without experience is just information"--Mark Twain

Hindsight is 6920

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C-grunt View Post
    The guy had a baseball bat. Obviously that just something he carries around everyday for no specific reason.

From the tweet:

"Today, Self-Described 'Anarchists' in Downtown Portland pulled a knife on the community member who organized "Patriots Strike Back" rally outside City Hall."

I mean if you wanted to hold a rally in a city known for violent antifa thugs wouldnt you carry something to defend yourself?

Not to mention the clear double standard where antifa look like they are geared for medieval battle every night yet face no prosecution.

Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman_04 View Post
    Depends on which state you live in.
    Granted this is Portland, the antifa capitol of the world but I'd expect this happen in any blue city.
    Last edited by vicious_cb; 05-01-21 at 21:49.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Hey thanks, I love you too, buddy
    I would like to hear your take on what would have happened if this guy approached an officer like this and if he shot would get charged? I mean we know what happens to civilians when they try to defend themselves.

Last edited by vicious_cb; 05-01-21 at 21:58.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C-grunt View Post
    What were his charges? What was the start of the altercation?
    These pathetic excuses for human beings flaunting it like they did something right. This is what happens when you try to stand up to antifa in this country.

"Weapons and body armor from the person arrested downtown on SW 4th Ave between Jefferson and Columbia Streets. Michael Isaacs, 26, was booked into the Multnomah County Detention Center on charges of Menacing and Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree.
    "

https://twitter.com/PortlandPolice/s...20947284840450
    Last edited by vicious_cb; 05-01-21 at 22:10.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    These pathetic excuses for human beings flaunting it like they did something right. This is what happens when you try to stand up to an antifa.

"Weapons and body armor from the person arrested downtown on SW 4th Ave between Jefferson and Columbia Streets. Michael Isaacs, 26, was booked into the Multnomah County Detention Center on charges of Menacing and Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree.
    "

https://twitter.com/PortlandPolice/s...20947284840450
    What started the altercation?
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast