Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: A daily reminder: they are not your friends

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Even tho this is a bad example, I’ve said it for a while, yes yes yes, zip code depending but as a whole, LEO isn’t your friend.

Tim changed his tune a little while ago. He supported Trump in 2020.
    He was also pro-police last year now he's literally making the exact points Ive been making since last years riots.

Last edited by vicious_cb; 05-04-21 at 03:04.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Kristi Noem starts Outer Heaven for American Police

https://www.argusleader.com/story/ne...er/7240606002/

Dangerously Based.

I’m not gonna go, but it’s refreshing. I wish we had more Governors that ruled with an iron fist.
    Georgia is gonna get Abramsed.com but I can’t leave because all my stuff is here and I’m too lazy to move.
    Wake the f*ck up, Samurai

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    https://www.argusleader.com/story/ne...er/7240606002/

Dangerously Based.

I’m not gonna go, but it’s refreshing. I wish we had more Governors that ruled with an iron fist.
    Georgia is gonna get Abramsed.com but I can’t leave because all my stuff is here and I’m too lazy to move.
    Yeah brah, check their winter temps. You wanna be patrolling in that? Utah gets chilly, but not that cold. Brrrrr!

My county mounties are always looking for deputies if GA gets too sketchy. Just sayin.

Just curious, do GA Statey cars still have "ENFORCEMENT" on the sides of the cars with letters like 2 feet high? Always thought that was like a "don't F around in GA" kinda statement.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Anyone see the new "woke" CIA recruitment ad yet? Kinda scary that we have this or these kind of people working for the security of this country... of course that depends on your view. Sounds pretty obvious what side they lean towards these days. No surprise though.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cia-pu...recruitment-ad
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    Must be an interesting interview with the CIA.

I'm a cisgender millenial diagnosed with General Anxiety Disorder and suffering from Imposter Syndrome, specializing in changing diapers.

You're hired!
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 05-06-21 at 15:33.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post

I'm a cisgender millenial diagnosed with General Anxiety Disorder and suffering from Imposter Syndrome, specializing in changing diapers.

You're hired!
    Nah. If he can change diapers they'll refer the guy to Secret Service - Presidential Detail.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

”I am Ivan. I joined the VDV airborne at age 18. I scored very high on my IQ tests and went to Moscow State. I studied Mechanical Engineering and Minored in languages. After a few tours of duty in Chechnya and Dagestan; I was recruited by the KGB. I can speak German like a Bavarian and American English like a Midwesterner. I can wiretap most digital telephones and have likely been living next door to you in Tyson’s Corner or Alexandria for a few years. That time when my brother out West was sick? Well I was in Ukraine putting a .338 through the skull of a few Maidan honchos. Anyways, I had to google “Impostor’s Syndrome”. Jesus Christski..... Just saying...”
    Last edited by Firefly; 05-06-21 at 16:15.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post

”I am Ivan. I joined the VDV airborne at age 18. I scored very high on my IQ tests and went to Moscow State. I studied Mechanical Engineering and Minored in languages. After a few tours of duty in Chechnya and Dagestan; I was recruited by the KGB. I can speak German like a Bavarian and American English like a Midwesterner. I can wiretap most digital telephones and have likely been living next door to you in Tyson’s Corner or Alexandria for a few years. That time when my brother out West was sick? Well I was in Ukraine putting a .338 through the skull of a few Maidan honchos. Anyways, I had to google “Impostor’s Syndrome”. Jesus Christski..... Just saying...”

In the meantime, our recruits can't figure out if the sack between their legs means if they're a boy or a girl.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post

You're hired!
    Definitely not sending that one to SAD

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    The police are NOT your friends. They may be friendly, but they are not here to be your friend or to be on YOUR side. They are not all omnipotent, omniscient, or omnipresent. They can only act on whatever facts are presented at the time. Don't put yourself in terrible positions where the facts at the time tend to paint yourself as a guilty party. And if you do, don't talk to them without an attorney, they are not your friends, and anything you say CAN and WILL be used AGAINST YOU.

The OP thinks he really got us cops with this thread, meanwhile we're all like duh, we aren't YOUR friend.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast