Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: CR6920

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzman View Post
    How do we “know” exactly what the markings mean?
    You better learn before you ever try to become a Colt collector lest you end up with a bunch of PSA parts someone sold you claiming they were made by Colt.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    You better learn before you ever try to become a Colt collector lest you end up with a bunch of PSA parts someone sold you claiming they were made by Colt.
    So who makes the parts for the DOD contract guns and who makes the parts for the CR guns? How are the current DOD contract guns marked vs the CR guns?
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C-grunt View Post
    So who makes the parts for the DOD contract guns and who makes the parts for the CR guns? How are the current DOD contract guns marked vs the CR guns?
    Pretty sure there is no DOD contract with Colt. Didn't FN take over a few years before before Colt closed up shop?
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    He hit on how they were NOT doing the same testing as before in the video because they were not required to but...

Many of these guys (CR prefix buyers) posting don't care to watch it or hear how they got ripped. Heads buried in the sand and all that. LOL!

As I said before - These guys got sold Expanse type rifles but paid the real deal 6920 price. (actually more because they bought at near the top of the market price wise thanks to the corona panic and Obiden being in office!)
    How would he know of they are doing QC differently or not? I don’t think he has any ability to step behind their doors to see what they are doing. In fact, not once did he break out any tooling, take any measurements, or do anything but bump him gums running down the company that fired him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    The markings are not there 'just because'. They are there to SHOW that the parts met the standard.

Your unmarked parts are worth what any other unmarked parts are.

Let me know when the complete CR lowers start selling for the same price as LE lowers on gunraper.
    The markings he were talking about were there to show parts origin or to meet a government demand. The things such as magnetic particle inspection and HPT were indeed still there.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    ...the company that fired him.
    I’ve seen this claim a few times. Do you have video, audio, or paper confirmation of his end of employment reason?
    Since he was never an employee of Colt, assume we allow for ending the ending of a contract early to equate with “fire.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    I’ve seen this claim a few times. Do you have video, audio, or paper confirmation of his end of employment reason?
    Since he was never an employee of Colt, assume we allow for ending the ending of a contract early to equate with “fire.”
    Semantics.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    Semantics.

No, it is not.
    “God doesn’t need your good works, but your neighbor does.” - Luther

Quote Originally Posted by 1168
    7.5” is the Ed Hardy of barrel lengths.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    No, it is not.
    I guess Chris is a liar and lying about getting fired?

https://www.arbuildjunkie.com/small-...hris-bartocci/

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Pretty sure there is no DOD contract with Colt. Didn't FN take over a few years before before Colt closed up shop?
    Colt had no contract to provide them to the US Military, but there were several Foreign Military Sales contracts for the M4 system that Colt had in house.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast