Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: CR6920

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Man, if their AR’s piss you off don’t look at Colt 1911’s. Colt has been the definition of resting on one’s laurels for well over a decade. The products are outdated, their warranty is trash, and their customer service? Also trash. The only people still interested in their products not only voted for Reagan but believe he was a good president.

There are a litany of better options out there.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'm watching the video now, and the focus is on the new CR series Carbines.....which do not have the M4 Carbine rollmark. He has not discussed M4 Carbines with CR serial number prefixes

At 20:46 he states for the most part the lower receiver's main changes are the markings as well as the laser engraving vs roll stamp.

At 28:00 he stated that the 6920 LE Carbine was using all US government parts, none subcontracted out......interesting.

At 34:15 is a statement about the quality of the rifle, which isn't the purpose of the video......which is where the parts are made.

Differences:

side vs bottom sling swivel
    FSB markings
    handguard epoxy
    buttstock circle for manufacturer
    barrel Chrome marking, date code, and manufacturer code
    upper receiver markings
    bolt carrier markings
    bolt markings
    extractor markings
    Last edited by grizzman; 05-12-21 at 22:37.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzman View Post
    I'm watching the video now, and the focus is on the new CR series Carbines.....which do not have the M4 Carbine rollmark. He has not discussed M4 Carbines with CR serial number prefixes

At 20:46 he states for the most part the lower receiver's main changes are the markings as well as the laser engraving vs roll stamp.

At 28:00 he stated that the 6920 LE Carbine was using all US government parts, none subcontracted out......interesting.

At 34:15 is a statement about the quality of the rifle, which isn't the purpose of the video......which is where the parts are made.

Differences:

side vs bottom sling swivel
    FSB markings
    handguard epoxy
    buttstock circle for manufacturer
    barrel Chrome marking, date code, and manufacturer code
    upper receiver markings
    bolt carrier markings
    bolt markings
    extractor markings
    It’s a little concerning, but I think time will tell how these changes affect quality (if at all). I’m mainly interested in the barrels and BCGs, as I like to use them in my builds.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    All "good" thing come to an end. These threads are like democratic policies and never ending news cycles.
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314