Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Picatinny Rail Accessories in 2021

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

Picatinny Rail Accessories in 2021

All the rage these days is for M-Lok, with Key-mod sucking hind tit, but nothing beats the old Picatinny when comes to a simply, solid mounting solution and since we have the “Cheese Grater” thread going, I thought we could use an accessory thread as well.

So, in 2021, what are you guys using for light mounts, vertical foregrips, fingerstops and any other Picatinny rail accessories.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Right now on my 12.5 with 11.5" RHF4 from FCD it's a Tango Down Mk46 vert grip, TD rail panels, an SF SR07 switch, and SF M300B. I really wish Gear Sector was still around to pick up one of their 1913 scout light mounts, but after being incorporated into American Defense Mfg I guess they gave up that product line. The thumb screw on the M300B works fine for now but if I had to pick an offset mount it'll probably be AMS Machine at some point.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Tango Down and Magpul VFGs.
    Arisaka for newer style scout light mounts. IWC mount for my Surefire M951.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    KAC broom handles and the BCM shorty fore grip. Tried the BCM KAG, and while great for thin tubular rails, I found it was not ideal for quads. Light mounts are mostly Haley thorntails. For reference, rails are a mix of Larue, DD Omega and the old KAC RAS. Larue is preferred as the dimensions just seem perfect and sharp edges are minimal for a quad rail.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Vert grip: KAC broom handle

Light mount: Hailey Strategic SBR light mount

QD Sling mount: Daniel Defense

Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    All the rage these days is for M-Lok, with Key-mod sucking hind tit, but nothing beats the old Picatinny when comes to a simply, solid mounting solution and since we have the “Cheese Grater” thread going, I thought we could use an accessory thread as well.

So, in 2021, what are you guys using for light mounts, vertical foregrips, fingerstops and any other Picatinny rail accessories.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    I only use Pic rails. I use LaRue and Arisaka Pic mounts for my stuff.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Tango Down or KAC vert grips. The mounts my Surefire M600s came with work just fine. KAC pic mount QD socket for my forward sling attachment point. KAC or Tango Down rail covers.
    Last edited by Hammer_Man; 05-03-21 at 20:03.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Magpul or LaRue VFG

Arisaka Scout mount

BFG fixed sling loop

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Arisaka Offset Scout mounts for Scout lights to be mounted below a laser. Arisake QD bipod Harris bipod mounts and fingerstops as well.

I've always liked Gear Sector Scout mounts as well, but apparently they are no longer in business.
    Last edited by gunnerblue; 05-03-21 at 22:19.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    About the only things I put on my rails these days (besides a KAC cover on the bottom rail and ladders on the side) is a light mount, or on my work gun (a MK18) a TD QD stubby vertical grip. I mainly use old LaRue mounts, but I do also have a Gear Sector mount as well. I also like the new Surefire integral Scout light mounts. They let you really tuck the light in close.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast