Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Election Danger Coming

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Election Danger Coming

I’ve been theorizing about the so-called moderate Republicans for years. I thought Boehner would form a third party back when Obama was in office to split the GOP vote and enact one party rule permanently.

Now I think the Never Trumpers, led by Liz Cheney will try to split the party. All in service of preventing a GOP house in 2022.

Thoughts?

Feedback Score
    It seems like the Never Trumpers are losing ground right now. With Trump out of office, the left is the most clear and present danger, there's just not enough grassroots support, or even general political support, for them to found a viable 3rd party. Liz Chaney doesn't have enough of a popular following either. The Party of Romney, Bush, Ryan, is quickly fading.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Let them.

They're already getting primaried - AND losing. Let them join the unemployment line that much FASTER.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Without sounding like a cynic, why do people think we don’t already have a one party system?

Are the Republicans of today and even the last few decades truly different from the Democrats? They both screw us and take us down the big government global BS path. If you’re going to hell does it really matter if you’re taking I-10 or I-35? Still going to end up in hell.

GOP/DNC are two sides of the same coin. No third party will be allowed to stand and take $$ out if the mouths of those currently parked at the tax payer trough.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Election danger is “coming”?

Where the hell have you people been?

What’s coming and here is the Mongrol Horde from south of the border.

Cuckservatives lost t he ballot boxes. Keep voting at them, they care about you, it’s so evident from big tech and the MSM that Conservatism is alive and well...

We’re full on last days here folks. Wise up.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    Conservative America is going to end up like South Africa. Gone.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    Conservative America is going to end up like South Africa. Gone.
    I say all of us migrate to Mexico, Guatemala, and Honduras, etc. We can turn those places around and piss everybody off.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    The last few responders get it.

Elections? What elections? You mean the dog and pony show put on for the TV people? We don't have elections any more. "They" just install whatever dupe suits them at the moment. Doesn't even matter if their puppet is old, senile, incoherent, and barely able to walk.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    The communists only needed to fire one shot to take over this country, the shot that killed Ashli Babbitt.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    In case you have forgotten, which happens a LOT in the FUSA the 46 Republicrats who resigned enmass during the 2018 mid terms
    essentially handed the house to the Demoncrats setting the stage for everything that has transpired since then, seems like a one party
    nation to me !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast