Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It’s not a good idea to gate crash Langley

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

It’s not a good idea to gate crash Langley

Feedback Score
    Hmmm, so McCloskys get arrested without shots fired, and I’m supposed to scare intruders away with racking my single shot shotgun.... why didn’t they just taze the suspect?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    O-tay, another FBI instigated "terror plot" foiled. Otherwise why was the FBI even there, be interested to know if the Agent was in the car with the "bad guy".

"The FBI is also set to review the shooting incident as it involved a special agent."
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    Feds to American citizens: Guns for me, but not for thee.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Security has been a concern there for years since Mir Aimal Kansi shot, killed, and wounded a number of officers in their cars, sitting in the stopped left-turn lane to get to work off Route 123.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Uh, DUH?

Ever since the Amir Kanzi Shooting, they've been kinda touchy. Might have been a Jihadi douchebag, but he was smart enough to come up with a plan, execute it AND escape....
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sinister View Post
    Security has been a concern there for years since Mir Aimal Kansi shot, killed, and wounded a number of officers in their cars, sitting in the stopped left-turn lane to get to work off Route 123.
    You can have the brain for the rest of the afternoon, I'm taking a nap.... Lol...
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    And if it was another mohammedan, you'll NEVER hear about this incident again.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    But on Blacklist they bring RPG's and blow up DHS helicopters and kidnap FBI agents and drive away easy as pie.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sinister View Post
    Yes, I remember that incident and when I saw it in the OP I was like "Is this dude trippin' from nearly 30 years ago?" Didn't realize some other idiot got violent there recently. You would think that the CIA would be one of the most guarded CONUS facilities we have.

As an aside, I can't believe it was 1993 when the first incident occurred. Getting old I guess.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast