Thread: PRI MK12 optic and ring suggestions

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

PRI MK12 optic and ring suggestions

I just picked this PRI MK12 from my LGS; looking for recommendations on optic and rings. I’m not looking to build a clone - so I’m thinking the US Optics TS series 3x12x42 with Arms 22 medium sights. Does anyone have experience with the lower end US Optics scopes?

The rifle’s role will be to introduce me to medium range shooting and eventually will be used in SPR matches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    I have no experience with US Optics so I can’t help you out with them.

My suggestion would be Nightforce; something in the SHV (budget but NF quality) or NXS line, 3-10 or 2.5-20. Nightforce ultralight rings for mounting options.

Feedback Score

Bill Tidler Jr.

...We have long maintained that the only accessories that a 1911 needs are a trigger you can manage, sights that you can see, and a dehorning job. That still goes.
    ~Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcr5595 View Post
    I just picked this PRI MK12 from my LGS; looking for recommendations on optic and rings. I’m not looking to build a clone - so I’m thinking the US Optics TS series 3x12x42 with Arms 22 medium sights. Does anyone have experience with the lower end US Optics scopes?

The rifle’s role will be to introduce me to medium range shooting and eventually will be used in SPR matches.

I'm no help, I just stopped in to say that is a wonderfully beautiful firearm. What trigger is in it, or what are you putting into it?
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Thanks Stick! It’s a standard Milspec - here’s the link:

https://www.precisionreflex.com/rifl...lat_dark_earth

Gun gallery in Jacksonville Fl is a one stop shop for all of the cool toys.