Your Flying Marines Are Here!

The dream of functional jet packs and flying soldiers is now a reality:

https://www.businessinsider.com/vide...t-packs-2021-5

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    I look forward to some of my fellow USMC Lance Corporals being issued these. The opportunities to draw dicks on new unexpected surfaces accessible via jet pack, will usher in an exciting era for Marines everywhere.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    I look forward to some of my fellow USMC Lance Corporals being issued these. The opportunities to draw dicks on new unexpected surfaces accessible via jet pack, will usher in an exciting era for Marines everywhere.
    "Give a Lance a ball bearing and an anvil they will lose one and break the other."

I did an exchange tour with the RMCs. Loved every minute. They will also find ways to eff it up. Their E3s are the same as our E3s.

Feedback Score
    Marine E3 + jet pack + energy drinks + can of Cope + Sharpie = drawing of a penis on something that’s never had a penis drawn on it before.

Plus think of all the fun when a PFC or Lance loses his jet pack.

Feedback Score
    This will never be a thing until some SGTMAJ figures out how to incorporate this into PT.

Otherwise, this does look pretty cool.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    That’s easy. Jet pack appreciation humps, wherein Marines are forced to ruck their jet pack and all their other shit for 10-12 miles or more for conditioning.

Feedback Score
    Well, M***** F***** !!! All the good stuff coming online now that I'm old and long out.

But yeah, unless things have changed its gonna be a rough break in. PFCs can have fatal accidents with a nerf football, and LCPLs can break anvils with rubber hammers.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    I would love to be able to read the Article 15’s that will involve jet packs.

Feedback Score
    70 years later the British are trying to make it happen !
    Not sure what ever happened to ours ?

I can see president bidet puppet handlers making sure we never look into these but we do make sure we outsource any tech we have on them from the past to China so they can have them

Feedback Score
    That’s easy. Jet pack appreciation humps, wherein Marines are forced to ruck their jet pack and all their other shit for 10-12 miles or more for conditioning.
    Swim with a them…. No way would you get me to wear that over water, made by the lowest bidder.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast