Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Texas Gets Constitutional Carry

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Eh. In the 2021 map i would look at the "may issue" as a "no issue". NJ ain't issuing you jack. Neither is NYC

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    The county map addresses that better.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    That make 21, just four more and 50% of the US will be Constitutional Carry. Woo-hoo.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Is it restricted to Texas residents only?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    Is it restricted to Texas residents only?
    In skimming over the Engrossed version of the bill it refers to "A person"...I could not find anything about it applying only to Texas residents.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    And now every shooting in Texas is a ding against CCW, just as it comes up for a SCOTUS case.

Constitutional carry before getting mag and AWBs through the courts is just masterbation. Who cares about a law that can turned when the state starts to go purple?

Laws can change. With out SCOTUS backing these rights up, they really aren’t worth much. Sorry, just a reality check from a purple to red state. Next year we are probably looking at an AWB ban, and they are looking to let each individual muni pass their own laws.

So yeah, congrats. Nice house of straw...
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    And now every shooting in Texas is a ding against CCW, just as it comes up for a SCOTUS case.

Constitutional carry before getting mag and AWBs through the courts is just masterbation. Who cares about a law that can turned when the state starts to go purple?

Laws can change. With out SCOTUS backing these rights up, they really aren’t worth much. Sorry, just a reality check from a purple to red state. Next year we are probably looking at an AWB ban, and they are looking to let each individual muni pass their own laws.

Laws can change, and they certainly may. But, given the choice between a State Constitutional Carry bill and NOTHING, or an AWB like ya'll got, I'll take our bill.

Ultimately every man has to decide what laws he will follow and how he understands his God Given rights--and what he will do to keep them...anything else, SCOTUS etc...is bullshit. You have those rights you will kill for and die to keep, nothing more.
    Last edited by Esq.; 05-06-21 at 19:16.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post

“Are you telling me laws can change?”

“What I’m tell you, Neo, is that when the time comes....Laws won’t matter”

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Eh. In the 2021 map i would look at the "may issue" as a "no issue". NJ ain't issuing you jack. Neither is NYC

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Not true at all. If you a Dem and have money you will get one..........
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    Definitely not true in CA either. Most every county in the state gives them out just for the asking. Every county surrounding L.A. county gives them out as long as you aren't a convicted felon, under age, or adjudicated mentally ill. Few people get them in LA or SF, but everywhere else they do. The sheriff in Kern county, just to the north of LA county, has publicly stated he wants the good guys armed and encourages law abiding Kern county residents to apply so he can give them a CCW.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletdog View Post
    Definitely not true in CA either. Most every county in the state gives them out just for the asking. Every county surrounding L.A. county gives them out as long as you aren't a convicted felon, under age, or adjudicated mentally ill. Few people get them in LA or SF, but everywhere else they do. The sheriff in Kern county, just to the north of LA county, has publicly stated he wants the good guys armed and encourages law abiding Kern county residents to apply so he can give them a CCW.
    As long as your gun is on the approved list you caneven carry it.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast