Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: They aren't even hiding it anymore...

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

They aren't even hiding it anymore...

I mean, really?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jen-ps...id-axelrod-cnn

White House press secretary Jen Psaki admitted in a CNN podcast published Thursday that President Joe Biden taking impromptu questions from reporters "is not something we recommend."

Psaki made the admission while being interviewed by CNN Senior Political Commentator David Axelrod on his podcast "The Axe Files," and claimed that she, at times, even tells Biden to not take questions from reporters.

Psaki claimed that Biden takes questions "nearly every day that he's out in front of the press."

"That is not something we recommend. In fact, a lot of times we say ‘don’t take questions,'" she continued. "But he's going to do what he wants to do because he's the president of the United States."

Psaki then claimed the administration has kept from being distracted by avoiding having Biden do more consistent press conferences in which he would have to answer questions about certain topics. She added that they wanted to focus his time on addressing subjects that they claim the American people care more about, such as the coronavirus pandemic and the economy.
    The first and only question you should be asking after reading that article or hearing the little redheaded Valley Girl is "why".

Why doesn't she (and others) recommend Biden take questions from reporters.

What are they not even attempting to hide anymore?
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Um, how long did Trump refuse to do Q&A at press briefings, or even attend or hold them? How soon we forget!

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    Um, how long did Trump refuse to do Q&A at press briefings, or even attend or hold them? How soon we forget!
    How long? Show some proof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    Hahahahahaha

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Good grief...trump was in front of cameras / press taking any & all questions / challenging the narrative at least every other day. TDS is real & really the only reason why anyone would stick up for potato.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    Good grief...trump was in front of cameras / press taking any & all questions / challenging the narrative at least every other day. TDS is real & really the only reason why anyone would stick up for potato.
    You can't say I didnt warn people to not engage with the retard and he wasnt even trolling by acting like a retard.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    There actually was a time Trump stopped taking Q&A but that was in Spring of 2020 and had to do with constantly being asked silly stupid questions. Like why he doesn't disavow white supremacists. That was like every second question and taking literally every word he said on Covid. Like drinking hand sanitizer or whatever that was, which no one seems to be doing to Biden. After all he did say no one who makes less than$400k will have to pay taxes. So I guess I don't have to pay taxes?!?! I can shoot my shotgun into the air and there was something about cum!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arik; 05-06-21 at 18:40.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    You can't say I didnt warn people to not engage with the retard and he wasnt even trolling by acting like a retard.
    I'm convinced tds is a mental disorder at this point that was caused by being a sponge to the msm...too many folks are now intellectually challenged / lazy & can no longer recognize reality. They depend & are intoxicated on the propaganda.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    Trump was constantly lectured by reporters and asked misleading “gotcha” questions. The same “hard hitting “ reporters fawn over Dementia Joe and lob softball questions. It’s pathetic...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    I mean, really?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jen-ps...id-axelrod-cnn

The first and only question you should be asking after reading that article or hearing the little redheaded Valley Girl is "why".

Why doesn't she (and others) recommend Biden take questions from reporters.

What are they not even attempting to hide anymore?
    Why?
    Because he is failing mentally and they know it. It's often a coin toss if he is going to be coherent or not on any given moment.
    They are not attempting to hide that Biden is a puppet of the far left.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast