Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Anyone still rocking the ACOG?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowdown3 View Post
    Still my favorite optic. Got 3X30s on half dozen AKs, smaller number of M1As and a 4X on a BCM that recently developed a crack in the lens. Will likely replace that one with another 3X
    The 3x24 are also great for AKs. Love ACOGs and love they are US made.

If you're shopping for Trijicon Eurooptic is legit! Some of the cheapest prices around and that is before the 5% mil/leo discount. Quick shipping too and in stock is actually in stock.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by JMRoscoe; 05-15-21 at 19:21.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JMRoscoe View Post
    The 3x24 are also great for AKs. Love ACOGs and love they are US made.

If you're shopping for Trijicon Eurooptic is legit! Some of the cheapest prices around and that is before the 5% mil/leo discount. Quick shipping too and in stock is actually in stock.

Shipping from Eurooptic was super fast too... I had my new ACOG in about 3 days after ordering it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    +1 Eurooptic

Even got my last ACOG from them, specifically

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 556Cliff View Post
    Shipping from Eurooptic was super fast too... I had my new ACOG in about 3 days after ordering it.
    Yeah I ordered at 6pm on a Monday, it shipped Tuesday in the morning, and got my ACOG by Wednesday. Super professional outfit.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post
    I only have one and it’s on an M16A4 clone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Nice A4! I just installed a LT799 mount on my TA-31 last night, and almost put the scope far back into mount like you did. How are you liking the setup so far?

This was on my A4 clone as well

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MikhailBarracuda91 View Post
    Nice A4! I just installed a LT799 mount on my TA-31 last night, and almost put the scope far back into mount like you did. How are you liking the setup so far?

This was on my A4 clone as well

I was surprised looking at that picture actually... Just how in the heck would one shoot NTCH with the scope protruding that far over it?

And not even any room for a rear BUIS?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JMRoscoe View Post
    Yeah I ordered at 6pm on a Monday, it shipped Tuesday in the morning, and got my ACOG by Wednesday. Super professional outfit.

I'll definitely be buying from them again.

Feedback Score
    I was surprised looking at that picture actually... Just how in the heck would one shoot NTCH with the scope protruding that far over it?

And not even any room for a rear BUIS?
    Well, with the scope in the mount like that, it could be the perfect solution for a buis behind it on an A2 stock.
    I'm 5'10" and I find the LOP on the A2 stock just a bit to long with a buis behind the acog. But I don't really think it's necessary anyway since the acog is bombroof and doesn't require batteries.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MikhailBarracuda91 View Post
    Well, with the scope in the mount like that, it could be the perfect solution for a buis behind it on an A2 stock.
    I'm 5'10" and I find the LOP on the A2 stock just a bit to long with a buis behind the acog. But I don't really think it's necessary anyway since the acog is bombroof and doesn't require batteries.

I'm 6'2" and feel that the A2 is a bit too long (I prefer the A1 stock), but I can still manage to have the BUIS installed and shoot NTCH with the ACOG in a normal mount. And I agree on the ACOG being a very durable scope... I guess if you need irons you could always pop the ACOG off and put the carry handle back on, it's just a little less convenient.

Feedback Score
    I'm 6'2" and feel that the A2 is a bit too long (I prefer the A1 stock), but I can still manage to have the BUIS installed and shoot NTCH with the ACOG in a normal mount. And I agree on the ACOG being a very durable scope... I guess if you need irons you could always pop the ACOG off and put the carry handle back on, it's just a little less convenient.
    Agreed. I mean if your ACOG somehow failed you, that's what a sidearm is for. But if you have a QD mount like the Larue, you could just use the front sight only in a pinch at close range.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast