Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone still rocking the ACOG?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    TA-31H user here. It was my first real glass on a real gun. I keep it on a ADM qr mount on my 16” carbine. Very usable and fast sight with both eyes open at close range (10-20 yards) And, the drop reticle is spot on for my set up with SS109 or M193 ammo out to 600 yards. Solid optic and it is not going anywhere for me. I considered selling and swapping to a LPVO a few years ago, but I’m of the mind set, if it ain’t broke, don’t break it.

If I ever build a new non SBR length rifle or carbine I will use a quality LPVO. But the 4x ACOG just works for me. I like it.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
    - Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wow View Post
    Which are you eyeing? The PA ACSS one? Those are almost never in stock it seems. Trijicon must be busy making contract VCOGs.
    Ever heard of the Browe BTO/BCO?
    I have a BCO that I really like everything about except the eye relief that makes it practically unusable for me. I just can't get used to it. That and the fact I purchased it years ago when I was going through a 7.62x39 phase so its a x39 reticle. I'd sell it but no one wants a BCO let alone a x39 BCO.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dmd08 View Post
    I have a BCO that I really like everything about except the eye relief that makes it practically unusable for me. I just can't get used to it. That and the fact I purchased it years ago when I was going through a 7.62x39 phase so its a x39 reticle. I'd sell it but no one wants a BCO let alone a x39 BCO.
    I've owned and sold two BCO's (actually one BCO and one BTO). Great glass, nice concept.... and beyond that I was glad to sell each one. Even on an AR-15 I would get the optic bumping my glasses on each shot. It was tedious.

Still love the TA-11.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    I've owned and sold two BCO's (actually one BCO and one BTO). Great glass, nice concept.... and beyond that I was glad to sell each one. Even on an AR-15 I would get the optic bumping my glasses on each shot. It was tedious.

Still love the TA-11.
    The optic bumping the glasses.....exactly. I have mine on a Sig 556R. First I put down my purse and tried to control recoil better. Then I realized it didn't matter.

Feedback Score
    Have a TA-31 on one rifle..... no issues always hits the mark !

Feedback Score
    I have 3 ACOGs. I'm a fan. Stacked a lot of animals with acogs too. Just works.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    I liked the ACOG. Great glass, simple, durable. However, for me, the 1-10x Razor is better at everything except maybe FOV. I don’t notice fish eye and it feels like a red dot at 1x. I preferred the Elcan over the ACOG as well, the fixed 4x wasn’t my thing.
    It is from the construction of underground FEMA camps. I can't say more because there a guy parked in front of house in an AMC Pacer. He is acting like he talking on the phone, but I know better.

I have to sign off now & put my laptop in the microwave.
    - cqbdriver

Feedback Score
    Still running 2. They are simple, effective, and reliable.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Send it... View Post
    I have 3 ACOGs. I'm a fan. Stacked a lot of animals with acogs too. Just works.
    Yea I have a few as well. Still one of my favorite optics.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I only have one and it’s on an M16A4 clone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast