Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Origin Of Covid 19

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

The Origin Of Covid 19

A long but important and interesting read on the possible origin of Covid as man made by a source that cannot be dismissed as simple conspiracy theorist ramblings. No doubt current admin in the WH will have no interest in pursuing this further.

Doubts about natural emergence. Natural emergence was the media’s preferred theory until around February 2021 and the visit by a World Health Organization (WHO) commission to China. The commission’s composition and access were heavily controlled by the Chinese authorities. Its members, who included the ubiquitous Daszak, kept asserting before, during, and after their visit that lab escape was extremely unlikely. But this was not quite the propaganda victory the Chinese authorities may have been hoping for. What became clear was that the Chinese had no evidence to offer the commission in support of the natural emergence theory.

https://thebulletin.org/2021/05/the-...-box-at-wuhan/
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    And on a related note...

Chinese Military Discussed Weaponizing COVID In 2015 'To Cause Enemy's Medical System To Collapse'
    ---
    In a 263-page document, written by People's Liberation Army scientists and senior Chinese public health officials and obtained by the US State Department during its investigation into the origins of COVID-19, PLA scientists note how a sudden surge of patients requiring hospitalization during a bioweapon attack "could cause the enemy’s medical system to collapse," according to The Weekend Australian (a subsidiary of News Corp).
    https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/c...ystem-collapse

------------------

Later added links on this general topic:

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=242331

https://en-volve.com/2021/05/08/57-t...-vaccinations/
    Last edited by SomeOtherGuy; 05-10-21 at 10:15.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    Some where I read, that in 2015 the Chinese were caught taking a SARs cell from a mouse and a Coronavirus from Horseshoe Bat and combing them to see if they would attach to a human cell.

I was never able to verify if that was correct or not.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    You mean it didn't come from a wet market?

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    You mean it didn't come from a wet market?
    The answer is, there is nadda for actual evidence for that, and what evidence does exist, leans heavily in favor of it originating in that lab apparently.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    People eat bats by the thousands in Asia, even bat soup. While it can be transmitted that way, the fact that you didn't see it more widespread outside of Wuhan means it wasn't likely "just bad bat soup." So, scratch that one.

I attached a journal article on here somewhere that coronavirus is endemic among bats in China and that the virus could be altered in a way to be a bioweapon. That article was in the early 2000s.

Feedback Score

The Origin Of Covid 19

Quote Originally Posted by 223to45 View Post
    Some where I read, that in 2015 the Chinese were caught taking a SARs cell from a mouse and a Coronavirus from Horseshoe Bat and combing them to see if they would attach to a human cell.

I was never able to verify if that was correct or not.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    SARS is the disease which is already caused a coronavirus, SARS-CoV.
    Viruses, including SARS-CoV, have no cells.
    Last edited by Steve Shannon; 05-10-21 at 10:48.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Good read Will, thanks
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    What??? You mean they lied to us, oh my goodness.

I’ll just believe whatever Dr. Fakeci and the CDC tell me to because they would never lie to the American public.
    Next you’re gonna to try to tell me that mask have little to no effect on this. My goodness gracious

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I’ve always wondered why the response was so strong and it only makes sense if the gov thought it was a leaked bio weapon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast