Thread: The Origin Of Covid 19

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    China funded by CDC !

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lowprone View Post
    China funded by CDC !
    While I don't think any $ should be going to China, international sci/med collaborations are not unusual, and we'd probably also prefer to let them take the risks of messing around with viruses in that way, and people have a very strong "not in my back yard" response to such facilities and research in the US.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    While I don't think any $ should be going to China, international sci/med collaborations are not unusual, and we'd probably also prefer to let them take the risks of messing around with viruses in that way, and people have a very strong "not in my back yard" response to such facilities and research in the US.
    - Will ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

With good reason, considering !!!!!

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I'm pretty sure there are plenty of "in my backyard " places. Almost any top level university doing research likely has all sorts of nasty things percolating about. I know mine did.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Caduceus View Post
    I'm pretty sure there are plenty of "in my backyard " places. Almost any top level university doing research likely has all sorts of nasty things percolating about. I know mine did.
    Very true. I should have never believed that one girl that said 'I swear it's just a cold sore'.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123