Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pipeline cyber attack

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Pipeline cyber attack

I’m surprised there’s no thread on this yet. When I heard about it today this was the first place I came. I don’t have any information other than what’s been reported in the new. I look forward to reading the great thoughts and insights you guys always seem to have.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    All's I know is gas locally went up 30 cents in 2 days.

Feedback Score
    Better fill your tank up...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Local station was out of everything except 93 ethanol free.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Ive been following since Saturday since Im in an area that could be impacted.

Im filled up and stocked up. They say if its only a couple of days then there will be minimal impact.

It doesn't look like luck is on our side.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by john armond View Post
    Local station was out of everything except 93 ethanol free.
    Man, I wish my station ever sold 93 Ethanol Free. That’s the good shit right there

Feedback Score
    Kept thinking got to go fill up the scepter cans again guess it will cost more now and I should get it done

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    I’m surprised there’s no thread on this yet. When I heard about it today this was the first place I came. I don’t have any information other than what’s been reported in the new. I look forward to reading the great thoughts and insights you guys always seem to have.
    1) The US East Coast sucks. Bad infrastructure and terrible maintenance. Colonial’s pipeline has repeatedly broken down.
    2) Attack? Ummm... More like leaving your Johnson hanging out of your pants, going to a pride March in the SFO, picking up a STD and then crying about it...
    3) The reputed bad guys have even partially apologized as they didn’t know what a hornet’s nest they were kicking over.

This exact scenario happened last year - https://us-cert.cisa.gov/ncas/alerts/aa20-049a

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I cannot imagine what our intelligence agencies were so focused on that they missed this.

Andy

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Hey guys at least we have energy independence thanks to Keystone right guys?

Oh wait, that’s right....we don’t.
    I feel like I am living under a more cruel Carter era. What’s next? Rationing?

All so some incontinent Alzheimers patient could be President to stop the mean tweets

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast