Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Left/dems/media all denying reality

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Omnicron hasn't killed anyone, many are comparing it to the common cold and yet, we can't let it pass because they need to scare you with something.
    Getting the compliance you want for your Tyranny isn't easy.
    CNN is reporting that luckily the booster shot will protect you from omicron. I’m not sure how exactly do you have determined that, since I think you could argue that oxygen protects you from omicron since no one has died from it.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Ben Shapiro had a great line on his show last week saying that modern democrats are summed up by, "sure our policies range from laughably bad to horrifyingly terrible, but if you oppose us, you're a nazi."

That aligns with my experience in the last 9 or 10 years.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    Ben is my spirit animal. I try to get my teenage son to listen to him to improve his debate skills and overall knowledge.

Travelling this week, and had MSNBC on with the sound off, they are doing LIVE, LIVE! Coverage of the 1/6 hearings to …. Do something. Probably hold someone in contempt, which is ironic, since I hold MSMBC in contempt.

If I were subpoenaed, I think I’d show up and just make it a complete sh!t show. Make them regret calling me. Insults and “I don’t recall”….
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Ben is my spirit animal. I try to get my teenage son to listen to him to improve his debate skills and overall knowledge.

Travelling this week, and had MSNBC on with the sound off, they are doing LIVE, LIVE! Coverage of the 1/6 hearings to …. Do something. Probably hold someone in contempt, which is ironic, since I hold MSMBC in contempt.

If I were subpoenaed, I think I’d show up and just make it a complete sh!t show. Make them regret calling me. Insults and “I don’t recall”….
    My opening statement to them would be an explanation of why they are entirely responsible for 1/6, which is that they are wholly unaccountable to We The People, and they act like they’re invincible. January 6th wasn’t an insurrection, it was a message. A message they’re too arrogant, conceited and foolish to see.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    My opening statement to them would be an explanation of why they are entirely responsible for 1/6, which is that they are wholly unaccountable to We The People, and they act like they’re invincible. January 6th wasn’t an insurrection, it was a message. A message they’re too arrogant, conceited and foolish to see.
    I know I have repeated this many times, but I want it out there in the world like Wilt Chamberlain’s illegitimate kids, 1/6 is all about obscuring the actual sophisticated coup that came out of the DEM Russian Dossier that was weaponized by the DOJ in a scheme that would have made Beria proud. That was a real coup and a threat to our Republic.

1/6 is pure gas lighting and the Dems taking M Night Shamalamdingdong’s movie “The Village” and turning it into a political attack aided and abetted by….. the DOJ.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    If the next R President doesn't pardon every single individual convicted for charges related to 1/6 as his first act as POTUS, well then he's just a p@22¥!
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    If they do not the excuse will be something along the lines of if they are innocent they will be found innocent we have to trust in our systems !

Of course we know the system is corrupt and they never should have been in the issues they are since they are fake
    BUT hey let the leftists rioters burning looting cities off the hook for the most part sure a few token to calm the racist trump people

This is where we are sadly

Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    If the next R President doesn't pardon every single individual convicted for charges related to 1/6 as his first act as POTUS, well then he's just a p@22¥!

Feedback Score
    Would be comical if it wasn't so galvanizing to the braindead on the left. Bunch of buffoons with a leader in a buffalo bikini, delay election certification by 2 hours and the left wants everyone to believe that Democracy almost died. What a load of crap. Don't worry about the entire summer assault on federal buildings, police stations and general citizens of dozens of major U.S. cities or the throngs of moronic zealots outside of major court cases threatening all manner of destruction if the case doesn't go their way or the narrative that has resulted in more police officers shot this year than ever including nearly 100 that were simply ambushed. Those are what threats to democracy look like, in case CNN/Hollywood/Leftists/Democrats/educators/MSM/Nike/NFL/NBA/MLB wanted to remove their heads from up BLM's asses and take a look.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Have you noticed that the same people who believed Jussie Smoulett to the degree that if you questioned the events, you are racisist..
    Are the same people who think your a criminal if your not vaccinated?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Have you noticed that the same people who believed Jussie Smoulett to the degree that if you questioned the events, you are racisist..
    Are the same people who think your a criminal if your not vaccinated?
    We have an odd dynamic here in UT. Lots of staunch conservatives to be sure. However, there is a certain "influence" that encourages one to "do as you are told". So there are a good many conservative Vax-Nazis in my AO.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast