Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Left/dems/media all denying reality

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Charles Schwab is like the perfect Bond Villain.
    Listen to him speak for five minutes and you'll be absolutely sure nothing kind, good or for the betterment of mankind is going on in that bald head of his.

Feedback Score
    Yeah he seems to have some very Hitleresque ideas.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Besides that, Schwab, Blackrock, Fidelity and Morgan Stanley/e-Trade are apparently going woke. So it’s not too reassuring having them in charge of my 401k and IRA funds.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylander View Post
    Besides that, Schwab, Blackrock, Fidelity and Morgan Stanley/e-Trade are apparently going woke. So it’s not too reassuring having them in charge of my 401k and IRA funds.
    Yeah. Uhhh I would be very concerned.
    I don't advocate assassination but I would feel a lot less bad about him catching one than the former Japanese President.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Charles Schwab is like the perfect Bond Villain.
    Listen to him speak for five minutes and you'll be absolutely sure nothing kind, good or for the betterment of mankind is going on in that bald head of his.
    I assume me mean Klaus Schwab, because Charles Schwab is a conservative Trump supporter.

Klaus Schwab is either the antichrist or his father...
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    I assume me mean Klaus Schwab, because Charles Schwab is a conservative Trump supporter.

I was confused there, too.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    May the 14th, the Middle East is on fire again, inflation is insane, we're staggering out of a position where we should be flying were jobs are concerned, gas is over $3/gallon, the POTUS is incapable of forming a complete sentence, the VP is one of the most unqualified and disliked humans in politics (which is saying something), every major agency is being headed by another reality denying nutjob focused on diversity and inclusion rather than the mission, the military is wringing its hands over pregnancy uniforms and making sure sorority fairy tales can have a happy ending with women joining after watching the cartoon advertisement put out by the army, millions of Americans have finally awakened after watching how government had no interest in protecting them last summer and buying guns so ammo is scarce and overpriced, public figures suggest it's warranted to kill a white person that uses the "N" word and majority of followers agree in a poll, flaming anti-Semites running rampant in our Congress... So. Uh. I hope everyone's tummies feel better with Trump out of office because absolutely NOTHING else is going in a positive direction..................................................................................................................................................
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ PURE ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ UNADULTRATED ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ TRUTH ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post

I swear I read Charles on the article I watched on YouTube.

Feedback Score
    I don't know fellas, with everything that's going on in the last 10 years, and now this heavy-handed raid on a former POTUS' place; I'm starting to figure that it's nearly inevitable that I'm going to die alone in a tiny log cabin in the mountains of Wyoming, penniless and insane, still trying to get people to stop voting Democrat.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rocsteady View Post
    I don't know fellas, with everything that's going on in the last 10 years, and now this heavy-handed raid on a former POTUS' place; I'm starting to figure that it's nearly inevitable that I'm going to die alone in a tiny log cabin in the mountains of Wyoming, penniless and insane, still trying to get people to stop voting Democrat.
    Build me a room.

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast