Thread: Positive Primary Arms customer service experience.

Feedback Score

Positive Primary Arms customer service experience.

Hello all,

I couldn't find a more appropriate place to post this, so I'll do it here. When I get great service I think the company that gives it deserves to be applauded. So, clap clap to Primary Arms!

I ordered a TLR-1 and a set of barrel shims from PA. On the delivery day I got an alert on my phone saying my package had been delivered but didn't hear a knock at the door. I looked outside and no package was there. I walked around my building and found a pile of about 10 packages addressed to other people in my building but no package for me. I appears the delivery driver just dumped everyone's stuff there instead of going to everyone's door individually.

I contacted PA and they said they'd talk to the delivery service about the problem. It took a couple of days for them to work things out between each other but PA kept me informed. Even if they didn't have any new information, they emailed me anyway to let me know they hadn't forgotten about me. A few days later they said that the package couldn't be located and that they were going to send a replacement with a signature requirement. It wasn't PA's fault that I didn't get my stuff but they still took care of me.

I've had similar situations where packages didn't arrive and generally the companies fought tooth and nail to not have to replace the items. But PA really went to bat for me and they seemed please to do it!

Take care,

JRC

Feedback Score
    PA is one of my main go tos for most things gun-related. Them, BCM, and G&R.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    I only used a customer service one time and it was a good experience. I ordered a gas tube which included the roll pin but the roll pin was not in the bag with the gas tube. The customer service apologized for the roll pin not being tin the package a sent me a roll pin. Great service even I had a few spare roll pins for a gas tube.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    ordered the wrong part, kept it in the original pkg and spoke with CS they directed me to their auto form for returns which promptly gave me fits. so called back and the nice lady took care of my issue and gave me an RMA to return said item for exchange. Primary Arms definitely is doing it right on CS