Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The NRA is now officially screwed

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

The NRA is now officially screwed

Judge in Texas rules their bankruptcy filing in TX was not in good faith. They will now almost certainly gutted by the NY AG. Thanks Wayne, you shit bag...

U.S. judge tosses NRA bankruptcy bid, letting New York seek dissolution

Feedback Score
    Honestly I’ve seen nothing but fearmongering and begging for money since I joined. I don’t care about magazines or commemorative memorabilia I want lawsuits and results.

“Pay off your lifetime membership early and get a free backpack!” Go **** yourself.

Never received a single notification about member voting either.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Yeah, I agree...Always asking for money, never getting much of anything done. Now we know for a fact where the money was going.

The thing is, AG James is right. Wayne WAS diverting funds, and the board and the other execs were complicit in it. Well, too late now...nobody gonna have to worry about NRA calling for money in a few months.

There were good people at the NRA, and it will suck to lose an ally in the fight...Especially like this. Support SAF and GOA.

Feedback Score
    What's to keep NRA 2.0 from being established?

Feedback Score
    Guess that lifetime membership I got 15 years ago is about to be useless...lol No big shock, they never really did anything besides bother me anyway.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kerplode View Post
    Judge in Texas rules their bankruptcy filing in TX was not in good faith. They will now almost certainly gutted by the NY AG. Thanks Wayne, you shit bag...
    Form a new NRA, let the old one wither and die. Businesses do it all the time.

Feedback Score
    Que Pepe LePew letters and emails pleading for money "to save the NRA". F it. There just ain't enough money to save it... from Pepe.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Irony not lost that in order to get their bankruptcy, they need to cease fund raising.

Feedback Score
    Sounds like a good thing to me!

Wayne is gonna have to answer up under oath. Most suits have friends in high places but I'm thinking Wayne has less in NY right about now....

Who knows if the NRA will survive but any other corporation would simply be forced to reorganize not dissolve. Of course the NY AG's goal is dissolve the NRA but can they really do that with 5.5 million members? That's the question!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Woulda coulda shoulda but LaPierre needed to go years ago.

But hey, he got suits and a McMansion out of the deal

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast