Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel and Palestine going at it again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

Israel and Palestine going at it again

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by thepatriot2705 View Post
    You mean palestine sending over 150+ rockets into Israel again and Israel responding

Thanks to Biden giving the Palestines mega millions and enabling them

Feedback Score
    Palies gotta Pali. The US/UN dump so much money on them hadjis that they have to launch rockets on a regular basis. Otherwise they run out of room to store em.

Not like they gonna use the money for anything else, like actually benefitting their population or something crazy like that.
    Last edited by utahjeepr; 05-11-21 at 19:34.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The Israelis might as well bulldoze the whole area to create a buffer zone...great job Hamasasses, but they don't care

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Would this have happened if Trump was still president? I know they've been going at it for 100 years but the news seemed to credit their pause to Trump.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilk73 View Post
    Would this have happened if Trump was still president?
    That could said of many thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilk73 View Post
    I know they've been going at it for 100 years but the news seemed to credit their pause to Trump.
    100 years?
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    That could said of many thing.

100 years?
    Yeah no kidding, Jews v Philistines goes back to what? 12th century BC? Predates Christianity and Islam. Not that the Palis are actually the same people, the Assyrians pretty much eradicated the Philistines, but it's the basis for the name and the straw man the Palis try to hold up as their ancestors.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    And “Peace on Earth” was all it said...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Israel is pretty corrupt. Them snitching out a common enemy is not “being an ally”. IDGAF what they do as long as it doesn’t cost a single US dollar or US life.

They got 18 year olds. They have quite a defense complex. Get yo Jihad on, son.

Echoing Uni-Vibe, picking a side was stupid as hell. They have been fighting there since literally Bible days and they haven’t gotten sick of it yet. Nothing new.

I value yoni’s perspective more than everybody’s chest thumping over a country you don’t even live in. He is absolutely correct. We’re broke. Stay out of it.

And miss me with “God’s chosen people”. That’s BS. Either we’re praying to the same god and He loves us all as His children or we have different gods. I don’t think He really gets off on us killing each other. Maybe it’s because I was reading the Book of Esther last night on my phone because I was kinda bored and sorta morose. It always kinda cheers me up. Stopping a war with love.

I firmly believe life would be enhanced if everybody got a life and didn’t start shit.
    Just saying.

So no, I won’t get oorah about children on either side losing arms, parents, vision, hearing, or life in a rocket attack all because someone got up in their feelings.

Feedback Score
    The thing is though that Pali rags are genuinely nasty MFers. Not every single human, but as a general rule. About a decade ago, during a relatively peaceful stretch some outfit did a survey. "What do you want most for your children?". Number 1 with a bullet, "To kill jews and be a martyr." Really F'ing great parental values there. F those people. They have the leadership they want and deserve. Worthless, murderous scum leading simply worthless nasty people.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast