Thread: Israel and Palestine going at it again

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    Speech is a hoax, never happened.
    Wait, seriously?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    If Palestinians laid down their arms there would be peace.

If Israelis laid down their arms they would be slaughtered.

I have no doubt with whom I would stand beside.
    We wouldn't be in this situation if the Nations had stuck to the original 2 state solution. Israel from the Med to the Jordan river is for Jews, Trans-Jordan is for Arabs.

Option 2 is if Ben Gurion during the second round of fighting in 1948 has given the go ahead to the plan of the Chief of Staff of the IDF to throw the Arabs out and force them across the Jordan river.

Jordan is what is keeping the mess going, the population of Jordan is as high as 90% Palestinians and 10% Hashamites according to some. But the various Kings know they stat in power with force and they can't really have any more Palis in their pretend made up country created by a strange little man named Laurence . That las paragraph is of course a very simplistic overview.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    We wouldn't be in this situation if the Nations had stuck to the original 2 state solution. Israel from the Med to the Jordan river is for Jews, Trans-Jordan is for Arabs.

Option 2 is if Ben Gurion during the second round of fighting in 1948 has given the go ahead to the plan of the Chief of Staff of the IDF to throw the Arabs out and force them across the Jordan river.

Jordan is what is keeping the mess going, the population of Jordan is as high as 90% Palestinians and 10% Hashamites according to some. But the various Kings know they stat in power with force and they can't really have any more Palis in their pretend made up country created by a strange little man named Laurence . That las paragraph is of course a very simplistic overview.
    Take it all in, Gentlemen. You’re getting a pretty good No BS explanation from on of the most devout Jews I can think of who actually is at the eye level and BTDT.

Lay off the Fox News. Nobody really wants rockets every day. Not the regular people of Israel nor Palestine. It’s kind of a rigged game and cheap heat to keep certain people in positions of authority relevant and the fires get stoked by the same people.

And everybody will go on about the king of Jordan because he went to Gunsite and flies helicopters. Whoopeedoo. He’s still a spoiled, fussy little man whose wealthy Arab nation never once took in the first Arab “refugee” but was just fine with them flooding Europe and America.

I just hope my friend yoni’s family and loved ones don’t have to suffer any hardship and stay safe throughout.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post

I just hope my friend yoni’s family and loved ones don’t have to suffer any hardship and stay safe throughout.
    Thank you for this.

I have friends in the line of fire both as civilians and MAGAV, IDF, but as of now only extended family i.e. aunts, uncles and cousins on the receiving end of rockets. My son used to live in the south and even being a special ops guy, he had to move away. He was at work chasing terrorist and then would go home and at the time the gaza rats were shooting a lot of short range stuff mortars and Qassam rockets, so he never got a chamce to recharge his batteries. So he moved away and has since left the military, including reserve duty.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    No offense, but the entire region is a shithole. How about this- since we’re the only country with completely blind “allegiance” to you, you leave Israel and we’ll let you take Mexico. It’s a win-win for everyone. You get a larger better country and in the process get to practice all of the badass Krav Maga and empty chamber carrying techniques on the cartels. We save on avgas flying planes of money to you and you’re even closer to our networks to practice what you’re really good at- cyber warfare.

Let’s do this!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    If Palestinians laid down their arms there would be peace.

If Israelis laid down their arms they would be slaughtered.

I have no doubt with whom I would stand beside.
    I'm with you
    "The peace we have within us is most often expressed in how we treat others"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CPM View Post
    No offense, but the entire region is a shithole. How about this- since we’re the only country with completely blind “allegiance” to you, you leave Israel

Let’s do this!
    Spoken by someone that I am sure has never been to Israel or Dubai.

Also someone that doesn't know the times USA has held back every thing from intelligence to supplies. USA forced Israel into Camp David which gave the Sinai back to Egypt.
    100% of the rockets and drones fired at Israel for the last week, have been smuggled into Gaza by Iran via the Sinai.

USA made Israel cancel the Lavi fighter jet back in the day, to keep Israel buying American planes. American aid money must be spent the vast majority of it on American equipment, so is this welfare for military industrial complex of the USA, or aid to Israel.

I want Israel to stop taking American aid. I would love for Bibi to tell the American people your new President has effed up your economy, so please keep your money you need it more than we do.

Feedback Score
    This is getting very interesting, the PA are crapping in their pants that Hamas will tell the rioters to turn on the PLO and kill them all and Hamas takes over

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This is getting very interesting, the PA are crapping in their pants that Hamas will tell the rioters to turn on the PLO and kill them all and Hamas takes over
    I thought they already took over Gaza back in like 2007? Honestly, I don't know how anyone makes any sense out of that whole political situation.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Spoken by someone that I am sure has never been to Israel or Dubai.

I want Israel to stop taking American aid. I would love for Bibi to tell the American people your new President has effed up your economy, so please keep your money you need it more than we do.
    I have not been to either of those countries, but I have spent years of my life in the Middle East. I understand the emotional and religious attachment, but there is little majesty in that hot as balls, smelly, war-torn area of the world. It’s stuck 4 centuries ago. The Burj Khalifa doesn’t count. Your women, though- magnificent.

Looks like we’re on the same page. I’d love for the US to stop giving money to Israel. It would force Israel to back up all the shit they talk with action, perhaps actually pushing the Palestinians out(not at all an act of aggression or just taking land) or actually doing something other than assassinations in Iran.

Everyone blames Iran for everything, but the real pieces of shit are our friends in the Kingdom of Saud, but no one will ever admit that.

I’m with you, Yoni. Handle your own shit, get aggressive. We’ll almost certainly step in if you get over your head and if we had a commander in chief worth a damn we might even use it as an excuse to finish the job, unlike the Gulf War.
    When you're done saying what you're saying, stop saying it.

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast