Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel and Palestine going at it again

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    How will this end?

It will not end this week, or even next week.

Victory will not be won.

It will not be over, in the month of May. It will just be pushing the big blow up down the road.

When will Hamas order the Arabs from the Jordan river to the Med., to start the war to murder all the Jews?

I don't know.

But it will be less than 5 years from now, Iran will order the war to start when they are strongest. So I am thinking between the election in 2024 in the USA and when Trump is sworn in as POTUS again.
    Do you find this to be accurate?

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Uggghhhhh please don’t bring that barfcom BS up in here.

The Palestinians are not “evil”. They merely have nationalistic interests in opposition to the Israelis. That, at times, leads to conflict.

It’s that kind of immaturity that got us stuck with a forever war and the Patriot Act.

It would be ever so simple if it were like GI Joe where you had a bad guy who shot different colored lasers and were the Eternal Villain. But that’s simply not reality. Never has been.
    It’d be so nice and so easy to just be able to point a finger and say “The bad guys are over there”.

It’s that kind of McDonald’s Netflix Push-A-Button and fugeddaboutit thinking that has put our collective asses in a sling since the 60s.

No thanks. Let them fight their own war. They’ll either work it out or they won’t.
    About the time I start agreeing with some of what you say- out pops shit like this. Having cartoons & puppets..in kindergarten, teaching not only to kill Jews, but how..is not evil?
    Telling children Jews drink blood is not evil? Calling for another Hitler, is not evil? America is the Great Satan, not evil? Demanding the death of all Chrstians & Jews is not evil? OPENLY sayin not only do they want their own state..but to eliminate Israel altogether, is not evil? Launching a war, while hiding in schools, hospitals & in heavily populated areas..is not evil?
    What the hell IS your definition of evil then? You say "it never ends". Right. WHY? Because the muslim rats NEVER STOP. And wont, until Christ returns.
    You dont care? You will when oil is $200 a barrel. You will when full scale war breaks out youll care. You will when one of the camel fvckin pedophiles go nuke.
    Israel has done wrong in the past. But NO ONE in THIS country should open their mouths with all the shit we do & have done. Our government is as corrupt, out of touch, inoperable, evil & immoral as any on planet earth. You say it would "be so nice" if we could just point a finger and say the bad guys are over there. Well, IT IS that easy. Point at Iran.Syria. Jordan. All those places surrounding Israel who want all Jews dead. Point at the ENTIRE demonrat party. Repubs the same as demonrats? BULLSHIT. Yeah- they ARE a lazy, sorry assed bunch at times...but Ive yet to hear them support Hamas, or call for gang members to allowed into the US with citizenship, or free everything for illegals whilst I cant even get the fvckin VA to help for shit, or Ive not seen them all in on BLM, or wanting cops dead and our military turned into some kind of sexual experiement. Ive not seen a Repub strap on a chest full of explosives and walk into a crowd and blow everyone around into pieces.
    The Repubs "sucking" is HELLA different than being the outright demonic sons of bitches the ENTIRE demonrat party is.
    To deny the true evil that is Islam, and the demonrat party, to give a shit whats going on with an ally such as Israel...is just damned stupid. " Palestinians are not evil..they just have nationalistic interests"? WTF? YEAH- TO ELIMINATE JEWS & CHRISTIANS FROM FACE OF THE EARTH. But lets just raise hell against those sorry assed Repubs..THERE is the really BIG problem.
    Last edited by Straight Shooter; 05-19-21 at 20:37.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Seems to me that there is a considerable amount of moral equivalency going on here. Sort of like the western liberalism/leftist ME that went on concerning the U.S and the U.S.S.R back in the cold war days. Countries like the U.S. and Israel are far from perfect, really far from perfect, but I don't think Israel is interested, on the whole, in completely annihilating every single Palestinian or Arab. It's a cursed world.

Feedback Score
    I agreed with the video except for 2 things.
    First at Camp David Arafat didn't say no to everything . He said yes to sex with his security detachment on a nightly basis.Second at the end it said to pressure the Palestinians and not Israel if you want peace in the Middle East. BS
    Hamas is the representative of the Palestinian people, Fatah(PLO) is not. The only thing keeping PLO alive in Judea and Samaria is the Palestinian secret police supported by the CIA, they torture and murder their own people to stay in power. Also the fact that Israel is in the so called west bank is an even bigger reason.
    Abbas canceled the election that was supposed to be held this month because Hamas was going to win in a land slide.
    Hamas and the Plaestinian people are 100% committed to the destruction of Israel and then the murder of every Jews that survives the war. Then the murder of every Jew in the world.
    Ask yourselves, why did the Gulf Arabs move from De Jure peace with Israel to De Facto throwing the Palestinians under the bus?
    1. They know that Israel will help them secure a better future for their countries.2. They hate the Palestinians more than any Jew ever could.
    Peace in the Middle East will only come when we have a victory in the 1948 war, winner take all.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I’m not getting that far into the debate.
    Are the Palestinians wrong for things they do?
    A lot of times, yes.

But after 2001, I have become super selective about how I apply the term “evil” or deal with the absolutism of the matter.

This is a personal choice on my end. I used to be “Kill em all and let God sort em out” but now not so much.

I would likely feel different if I were an Israeli. So I will not fault any person in that AO for having strong feelings or being passionate about the matter. But I see less evil in my advancing age and see something far more horrific......

I see humans.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I’m not getting that far into the debate.
    Are the Palestinians wrong for things they do?
    A lot of times, yes.

But after 2001, I have become super selective about how I apply the term “evil” or deal with the absolutism of the matter.

This is a personal choice on my end. I used to be “Kill em all and let God sort em out” but now not so much.

I would likely feel different if I were an Israeli. So I will not fault any person in that AO for having strong feelings or being passionate about the matter. But I see less evil in my advancing age and see something far more horrific......

I see humans.
    That's how most can sleep at night, concluding against all evidence, that "evil" springs up sporadically and humans are essentially good and peace loving, yada yada. Individual humans can be great, noble, and worthy, humans, as in humanity, are f-ing monsters. Civil society is a veneer about an atom thick.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    I call em like I see em. If a Pali blows up a busload of schoolchildren he is a hero to the majority of Palestinian arabs. If an Jew murders an Arab in Israel, they arrest him and call him a criminal. Seems pretty strait forward

Do I wanna "kill em all", nope. Not my fight. Does Israel want to kill all pali arabs. Not that I have seen, I'm sure there are a few. Does Hamas, Islamic jihad, fatah/plo, and the rest openly call for the destruction of Israel and death to all Jews everywhere. Yup.

F em. F anybody who supports em. That's where I stand, I ain't moving. Ever. YMMV. Believe the leftist revisionism all you like.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    I call em like I see em. If a Pali blows up a busload of schoolchildren he is a hero to the majority of Palestinian arabs. If an Jew murders an Arab in Israel, they arrest him and call him a criminal. Seems pretty strait forward

Do I wanna "kill em all", nope. Not my fight. Does Israel want to kill all pali arabs. Not that I have seen, I'm sure there are a few. Does Hamas, Islamic jihad, fatah/plo, and the rest openly call for the destruction of Israel and death to all Jews everywhere. Yup.

F em. F anybody who supports em. That's where I stand, I ain't moving. Ever. YMMV. Believe the leftist revisionism all you like.
    This is absolutely spot on.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The United States needs to stop sticking their nose into everyone else's business. We are not the world's police force.

When I hear someone cry "we need to do something about this!", my first question is "what should we do?", the second question is "will you send your son or daughter?" and the third question is "are you willing to walk into a high school classroom. look at the students faces, commit them to memory and select three students who will come home in body bags?"

I am sick and tired of seeing young people die for politician's bad decisions. If a situation does not directly threaten CONUS, stay out of it! If a situation involves a direct threat to CONUS the old adage applies "If you can't get out of it, get into it."

Let Israel deal with Israel's problems without our interference.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    The United States needs to stop sticking their nose into everyone else's business. We are not the world's police force.

When I hear someone cry "we need to do something about this!", my first question is "what should we do?", the second question is "will you send your son or daughter?" and the third question is "are you willing to walk into a high school classroom. look at the students faces, commit them to memory and select three students who will come home in body bags?"

I am sick and tired of seeing young people die for politician's bad decisions. If a situation does not directly threaten CONUS, stay out of it! If a situation involves a direct threat to CONUS the old adage applies "If you can't get out of it, get into it."

Let Israel deal with Israel's problems without our interference.
    100% agree.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast