Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel and Palestine going at it again

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    I believe what I believe Firefly. Everyone on here is allowed to believe what they want EXCEPT me, this seems to be your position as it pertains to me...you've become the new jp muscle. It's just sad.
    That's a rather dramatic, paranoid, and falsely-persecuted filled claim....

Maybe a gun forum isn't the best place to argue religion at all times though....

Feedback Score
    Firefly was close, but not quite right. Jesus was brown, back then we had ZERO white Jews. You want to see what Jesus probably looked like.

https://aussie555.files.wordpress.co.../jews150-1.jpg

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Firefly was close, but not quite right. Jesus was brown, back then we had ZERO white Jews. You want to see what Jesus probably looked like.

There we go. Thanks Yoni. The truth is always somewhere in the middle...LOL

Feedback Score
    I will fight to my death, to protect religious freedom for everyone. Like all other freedoms this also has a limit, those that want to murder me and mine because the Koran says to do so are not covered under protecting religious freedoms. Also the small little number of nut job white KKK neo nazis, that believe Jesus wants them to murder Jews.

But all freedoms are that way in my book, I support the right to own guns. But I don't support those that use this freedom to do bad things.

TomMcC and yes even our very special Firefly have the right to put up what they believe and that is a great thing. For even some of the people that post things I don't agree with, I enjoy the back and forth. Some of it when it comes to guns is a little silly how wrapped up gun guys can get over some issues. But I have a perspective different from most, I have been in bad places where I would have loved to have had a charter arms or rossi revolver with duct taped together grips. So when I can carry my CZ P07 CGW pistol, I know I am using the most deadly pistol in the world. It is a death ray that can vaporize the target right before my eyes, and nothing anyone can say will change my mind.

G-D save the USA, from the Marxist for it is the best country in the world. No other country has done more to improve the world in all of history. That I think we can all agree on and pray for no matter who you pray to.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    That's a rather dramatic, paranoid, and falsely-persecuted filled claim....

Maybe a gun forum isn't the best place to argue religion at all times though....
    I don't think it's any of those things, the man has put me in his special go after category, just like jp muscle did before he was banned.

Maybe talking about religion pretty much everywhere is ok, who's to say...I'm probably on the verge of, if I already haven't taken the crown of the most unpopular poster from Uni-vibe. LOL. Jesus was pretty unpopular in his day too.

Luke 6:26 "Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets."
    Last edited by TomMcC; 05-27-21 at 09:07.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I have no idea why he brought up Jesus' color, I have never thought Jesus was some Norwegian hippie and there are no real descriptions of him in the NT. I never thought he was as white as me and as black as a typical Ethiopian.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I will fight to my death, to protect religious freedom for everyone. Like all other freedoms this also has a limit, those that want to murder me and mine because the Koran says to do so are not covered under protecting religious freedoms. Also the small little number of nut job white KKK neo nazis, that believe Jesus wants them to murder Jews.

But all freedoms are that way in my book, I support the right to own guns. But I don't support those that use this freedom to do bad things.

TomMcC and yes even our very special Firefly have the right to put up what they believe and that is a great thing. For even some of the people that post things I don't agree with, I enjoy the back and forth. Some of it when it comes to guns is a little silly how wrapped up gun guys can get over some issues. But I have a perspective different from most, I have been in bad places where I would have loved to have had a charter arms or rossi revolver with duct taped together grips. So when I can carry my CZ P07 CGW pistol, I know I am using the most deadly pistol in the world. It is a death ray that can vaporize the target right before my eyes, and nothing anyone can say will change my mind.

G-D save the USA, from the Marxist for it is the best country in the world. No other country has done more to improve the world in all of history. That I think we can all agree on and pray for no matter who you pray to.
    I was reading this and the Chuck Norris Delta Force theme was playing as little American flags started waving and then he name drops the P-07

Actually I regret parting with my P-09. I didn’t give it the time really and it was a fun gun. I miss it actually

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

"Freedom of religion" is another place and topic we will have to part ways. My view, which I believe to be quite in keeping with both testaments, is that there is only one true religion, and that God has revealed that true religion, and that He requires all people, everywhere to believe it, and that there are severe and eternal consequences for rejecting that revelation. And that the magistrate is not some neutral observer of such things, neutral ground is a myth. The kings of ancient Israel were never neutral about such things, some were like Ahab and some were like Josiah. The first and second commandments pretty much destroys the idea of neutral anything. The idea of "freedom of religion" in my view, is a product of the "enlightenment"...atheism by another name. And NO, I don't believe that in this age that the kingdom of God comes by the sword.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    By the way, concerning this on going struggle between Israel and the Palestinians, Dennis Prager, a Jew, has stated that this conflict is NOT about land, but it's about religion.

Feedback Score
    Meh, every religion has it's examples of evil deeds. So Jews didn't accept Christ. All Jews gotta pay for that in blood now? If the evidence was as clear at the time as Christian scripture lays it out then you would think everyone would have seen it and repented/converted. Funny how there is nothing "earthshaking" in Roman or Jewish contemporary histories. I ain't saying that proves or disproves anything, but "eye of the beholder" and all. The Christian faith has a LOT of blood on it's hands. Inquisitions, infighting, the crusades, science is heresy ...

Whatever. I'm not gonna judge the faithful of today on the sins of the past. Jews and Christians of today don't practice swordpoint proselytizing. The Mormons and JWits might be a little adventerous but they don't come around armed. The one group today that attempts conversion by conquest is a subset of Islam. Their history of bloodthirsty religious, political, and ethnic/genocidal hatred continues. Not all hadjis are evil murderous scum, but the ones who are have shown themselves to be dedicated to the destruction of civilized society.

Oh, yeah... Don't even get me started on the revisionist black Jesus, black pharoahs, black Cleopatra crap. That shit is just stupid. I mean yeah the anglicized Jesus portraits are stupid too. The fact is that Jesus was almost certainly olive to brown skinned with black hair/beard. Sub Saharan Africans were a rarity in the Roman Empire and middle east at the time of Christ. Cleopatra was Greek for hells sake.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast