Thread: Cold Steel and rubber gun question for those who know...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Cold Steel and rubber gun question for those who know...

Odd question for some of you guys, but I'm hoping some might have an answer. Midway has Cold Steel rubber training pistols on sale for $13-14. My niece wants a pistol, a gun belt, holsters, knives, body armor, and a crazy amount of other things. What I would like to do is get her dummy gun and give her a holster so she can get used to wearing one. Does the Cold Steel rubber gun actually fit holsters like the more expensive ASP red guns do?

If anyone else has a better idea, or additional ideas, I'm open to it.

Thanks!
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Based on the reviews on Midway, they do fit kydex holsters. However, they are much lighter in weight than expected by some buyers.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Based on the reviews on Midway, they do fit kydex holsters. However, they are much lighter in weight than expected by some buyers.
    I didn’t even read the midway reviews, what a newb I am... I appreciate the input, I’m not worried about the exact weight, it’s more just to get her used to it.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB