Good Morning Kids, In addition to looking around for an 14.5" Upper, I've also been debating some options as to what the future holds for the 6.8 SPC Cartridge. First, let me state unequivocally that I personally LOVE my 6.8, which is a early production Stag Model 5 Carbine. [ However, I have always had an affinity for the slightly unusual, non-mainstream weapons & calibers, such as my Savage 99 in .358 Winchester, Glock 37 / 38 in .45 GAP, etc. ] My Stag, when purchased way back when, I had initially intended to buy just the Upper, but the seller offered me the complete weapon for a great price, so at least it's a complete with an 6.8 SPC marked Lower. In some ways I hate to part with it, as it's 'part for part', the equal of either of my Colts as far as fit & finish go anyway. Plus, caliber markings not withstanding, I could always utilize the Lower for someone else. My big, primary concern is regarding future ammunition supply, or should I say, lack thereof ! IIRC, years back there used to be a Website showing the relevant 'market position' of both SAAMI approved ammunition sales along with he same for RCBS & perhaps a few other brands of Reloading Dies ? I would just love to know exactly where the 6.8 SPC / Spec. II stands in relation to the other calibers within its particular realm. If anyone else out there has any relevant information on this issue, I would deeply appreciate hearing from them. THANK YOU Gents,

Best, Dom P. / dpast32