Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: I was shocked to see this about cars...

Feedback Score

I was shocked to see this about cars...

Let me get this straight... the 2021 Porsche Taycan Turbo S doesn’t have a fuel burning engine? I assumed it was a hybrid electric/gas-turbo engine. But it’s all electric, but they call it a turbo? From Porsche, from the Germans - the engineering people. They couldn’t come up with a name for Uber fast/powerful propulsion systems? They just plaster ‘turbo’ on their? Isn’t that false advertising?

And this is after Ford calling a four door car with an electric motor a ‘Mustang’. What the fudge.

I’m not anti electric. Interesting tech. Just seems odd that they are doing a bait and switch with the marketing.

Colorado is trying to pass a law that larger companies have to have a plan and incentives for their employees to get out of their cars and into public transit..
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Let me get this straight... the 2021 Porsche Taycan Turbo S doesn’t have a fuel burning engine? I assumed it was a hybrid electric/gas-turbo engine. But it’s all electric, but they call it a turbo? From Porsche, from the Germans - the engineering people. They couldn’t come up with a name for Uber fast/powerful propulsion systems? They just plaster ‘turbo’ on their? Isn’t that false advertising?

And this is after Ford calling a four door car with an electric motor a ‘Mustang’. What the fudge.

I’m not anti electric. Interesting tech. Just seems odd that they are doing a bait and switch with the marketing.

Colorado is trying to pass a law that larger companies have to have a plan and incentives for their employees to get out of their cars and into public transit..
    Colorado has a lot of stupid plans. That's why I'm working on moving to NM.

If Porsche called it like it is, it'd be the Taycan Type S White-Privilege Virtue Signal Edition. But they'd probably get an angry tweat from Musk for infringing on his trademark.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I actually saw a four door mustang a few days ago and it was quite literally the gayest thing that I have ever seen and if you know my browser history then that is really saying something

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Edit. Misread

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kerplode View Post
    Taycan Type S White-Privilege Virtue Signal Edition.
    ^^^

FWIW Does it come with a red button for "turbo" like the old arcade grand prix racer game?
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I actually saw a four door mustang a few days ago and it was quite literally the gayest thing that I have ever seen and if you know my browser history then that is really saying something
    No doubt!

So I haven't seen the 4-door mustang yet. It's a little bit of a prole car for around here. Electric for poors.

I'm a little salty about all this at the moment. Just a bit ago some WASPy asshole in an Audi eTron tried to run me down in the crosswalk. I'm sure him and his Tesla driving jerkoff buddies will have a good laugh about it at the golf course later.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kerplode View Post
    No doubt!

So I haven't seen the 4-door mustang yet. It's a little bit of a prole car for around here. Electric for poors.

I'm a little salty about all this at the moment. Just a bit ago some WASPy asshole in an Audi eTron tried to run me down in the crosswalk. I'm sure him and his Tesla driving jerkoff buddies will have a good laugh about it at the golf course later.
    Want me run him over in my lifted TowMax?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    Want me run him over in my lifted TowMax?
    YES, please....That would make me feel much better. Thanks!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Don't you remember the Pontiac Aztec?
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Don't you remember the Pontiac Aztec?
    Ahh the Aztek. The Pacer of the 2000's
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast