Thread: Some Interesting AR-15 / M-4 Carbine Related Domestic Production & Export Data Report

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

Some Interesting AR-15 / M-4 Carbine Related Domestic Production & Export Data Report

Good Morning Folks, As I was perusing the Web for something, anything of interest, I happened across this particular 'Report', for lack of an better description. It appears to have been written as part of a Master's Thesis, & after browsing through it a bit, I decided that perhaps others here may also be interested in it ? And just for the record, I myself tend to believe the enclosed data, duevto it originating via the U.S. Navy's Post Graduate School in Monterey, Commiefornia. So, for the sake of educating us all in regards to this subject, here it is. What I personally found interesting is what appears to be the extremely limited production totals for Stag Arms AR Models within the period when I purchased mine, which IIRC, was in late 2007. OK, 'Hopefully' I've correctly added the Document I intended to, but with my personal skills regarding these things, literally anything is possible ? So, hope for the best. I hope you'll find it as interesting as I did.

Best, Dom P.
    Last edited by dpast32; 05-16-21 at 12:35.