Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Long-term thoughts on my Langdon LTT RDO

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Mmmm - to be 58 again.......

I bet you young fellows are using smokeless powder in your shooting irons now as well.
    Dude, when you hear about Trail Boss and 777, the inception-ness of it all is going to ‘splode your head.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Mmmm - to be 58 again.......

I bet you young fellows are using smokeless powder in your shooting irons now as well.
    Yep, It would. Gunpowder, Unique, Bullseye and 2400. Then Win Ball powders rose with the SUN.
    I've been wearing glasses since I was 12 years old. Then the Bi-Focals in my 40's. The Trijicon HD's were good and XR's are KING for me.
    Trijicon RMR06/07's were my learning curve.
    Now my G48 MOS with Holosun 507K-X2 is a life saver. The Dot/Circle is a little busy in the small lense. Working between Dot or Circle ONLY
    to see what works best for me. I do have an Astigmatism, so I have to adjust brightness to clear things up.

Greg, Good write up on the LTT RDO Slide and your learning curves. Oh to be in my 40's again.
    Social Security is what it is, Retirement from my LEO work makes up the difference. Just not paying Scalper Prices.
    Blue Label Lives Matter!
    POW-MIA, #22untilnone
    Let Us #NeverForget!

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you,
    but it's still on my list.

Feedback Score
    Op what can is that?

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Omega 9k.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Couple of nice upgrades to the pistol series beyond the trigger job - optimized trigger bar and match hammer

https://www.langdontactical.com/opti...e-trigger-bar/

https://www.langdontactical.com/bere...-match-hammer/

The Beretta Match Hammer is a DLC coated gunsmith-fit replacement for your existing 92 or PX4 hammer.

This upgrade reduces pre-travel in single action to less than 2MM of travel - combined with our Optimized Performance Trigger Bar, your single action pull & reset will be short, smooth, and fast!

The Match Hammer MUST be used with either the LTT Optimized Performance Trigger Bar OR the Beretta Extreme S Trigger Bar AND the Match Hammer MUST also be installed either by LTT or another qualified gunsmith.

LTT accepts no liability for any damage or injury that results from failure to follow the above instructions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12