Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post

-Six feet tall
-Software engineering
-Obvious Meso-American/indigenous lineage

If she enjoys KAC, Nicholas Sparks’ A Walk to Remember in the original German, is Protestant, loves 80s Easy Listening, and is to the hard Right of Nixon then she is unironically my soul mate and any moment that we are apart breaks my heart
Keep dreaming.

In her final statement, Miss Mexico was asked to address changing beauty standards in the world.

"We live in a society that more and more is more advanced and as we have advanced as a society, we have advanced with stereotypes," she shared, per the outlet. "Nowadays, beauty is not only the way we look. For me, beauty radiates not only in our spirits, but in our hearts and the way we conduct ourselves. Never permit someone to tell you that you are not valuable."

Meza was also asked how she would have handled the coronavirus pandemic, which forced the show to cancel its 2020 competition.

"I believe there is not a perfect way to handle this hard situation such as COVID-19," she explained. "However, I believe that what I would have done was create the lockdown even before everything was that big because we lost so many lives and we cannot afford that. We have to take care of our people. That's why I would have taken care of them since the beginning."