Thread: Remove

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Remove

1 - Surefire M600DF with SF18650B MICRO USB rechargeable lithium ion battery. This light is in like new condition. I had it mounted to a rifle, took it outside for pictures once, and then put it back in the safe. Comes with: light, 1 battery, USB charging cord, clicky tail cap, and thumbscrew rail clamp. It might be missing a piece of literature; not sure what all comes with it. Asking $225 shipped and insured.

2 - This was a surefire M600DF, but I swapped out the factory body for a Modlite 18350 body. This light is also like new. Mounted it and put it back in the safe. DOES NOT COME WITH CLICKY TAIL CAP! I put it on simply to demonstrate that the light works. It does come with everything else pictured: UE tail, 2 18350 batteries, wall charger, and thumbscrew rail clamp, although it is missing the screws. Asking $225 shipped and insured.

3 - BNIB TOR mini laser. I took the laser and the battery out, put the battery in it, took these pictures, and put them back in the box. Asking $250 shipped and insured.

Please comment "I'll take X", and then email me for the best response. I accept PayPal FF, or you cover the fees, Venmo, or Apple pay

[size=4]1[/size=4]

[size=4]2[/size=4]

[size=4]3[/size=4]

Last edited by doc_ralston; 05-29-21 at 15:57.