Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NC 'good shoot' by LEOs

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic79 View Post
    They can’t all be bad. Occasionally there are people that need shooting
    We have what, 10,000 murders per year? I’d say that the police need to shoot a LOT people, hopefully the right people, but definitely a few more people would be net positive.

It still amazes me that during the serving of a legal warrant that trying to run over cops is not seen as something wrong. I guess they have to go with these kinds of shootings, because there are so few that happen where the police are clearly in the wrong. Why can’t we get LeBron James to do a PSA about how to stand tall and take it like a man not squeal your tires like a little bitch.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by teufelhund1918 View Post
    "They" will be out burning the city down regardless. Then the Feds will get involved and charge the Deputies with civil rights violations, etc.
    Great and and I have to go into the city tomorrow, I guess it is 2 extra mags

Feedback Score
    I thought I saw in a CNN article that the fed are investigating for civil rights violation.

FAAFO. He FAAFO. I like the Sheriffs comment that we don't let people decide when they'll allow themselves to be arrested. Two felony warrants out, drug in the car and he was trying to eat them. Why is it a-holes like this, rapists and murders get to be such heroes for the left???
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    FAAFO. He FAAFO. I like the Sheriffs comment that we don't let people decide when they'll allow themselves to be arrested. Two felony warrants out, drug in the car and he was trying to eat them. Why is it a-holes like this, rapists and murders get to be such heroes for the left???
    If he managed to eat those drugs, and died from the OD, his suicide / overdose death would of course be blamed on police anyway.
    Last edited by SomeOtherGuy; 05-19-21 at 17:35.

Feedback Score
    Since the Dems/left/media are so good at getting their memo out each day on what they are allowed to say, if they actually wanted to save a couple lives the talking point for today, this week, this month, this year, could be directly quoted from the Sheriff saying that people don't get to decide when they'll allow themselves to be arrested. Maybe something a little more obvious like, "Don't fight with the police and there won't be any problems, for you as the criminal or for those paid to enforce the laws you're breaking," or maybe, "don't be a violent criminal who fights with police and your chances of getting shot by a LE officer are very, very close to 0%." I wonder if Lebron could find the time during his day, that is clearly filled with answering police calls on how to handle ongoing crimes, to read that off a teleprompter or cue card as a message to those in the culture that need it?

From the daily wire, what do these people, Blake, Floyd, Brown, Wright, etc., think is the best case scenario when they decide to control their arrest situation by fighting with, or fleeing from, the obviously armed officers?
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12