Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for AR case

Feedback Score

Looking for AR case

I’m doing more traveling and would like to take an AR with me for those opportunities I may have to shoot farm pests or to just have a chance to run drills.

I’d like a soft case and for it to be more discreet, large enough to hold an MK18 upper and a 14.5” or 16” upper. Bonus points if mags and maybe a handgun will also fit. American made, quality zippers, and durability are also a big plus.

I’ve looked at several but nothing stands out. I’ve worn our several of the store brand cheap AR cases.

Any suggestions and photos would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Texas-made and tough, with INTERNAL mag pouches - a.k.a. "discreet."

https://wrbsales.com/

I had them make me my Bren 805 case. WORTH the money, which isn't that exorbitant.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    Texas-made and tough, with INTERNAL mag pouches - a.k.a. "discreet."

https://wrbsales.com/

I had them make me my Bren 805 case. WORTH the money, which isn't that exorbitant.
    Great suggestion. That looks almost exactly what I had in mind. I’m bookmarking this and just may order one.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If youll go down to the Tactical Gear Section..theres a thread there with some good recommends.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    SERT cases. I especially like the ones sized to fit snuggly into Pelican cases

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    If youll go down to the Tactical Gear Section..theres a thread there with some good recommends.
    Thanks I had missed that thread and section of the site.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnerblue View Post
    SERT cases. I especially like the ones sized to fit snuggly into Pelican cases
    Same here.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I have a couple of Voodoo Tactical cases. Mine hold two guns and have one large and three small pouches. Were reasonable priced. Seems there are a lot of decent bags, good luck.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    This will not likely be a popular response but this case has served me well. It is a scabbard not a case but in terms of transport and protection it has served me for both 16 inch carbines and my 11.5 pistol build...

The scabbard itself is a Red Rock molle rifle scabbard. I have 2 double mag holders down one side and I have an admin pouch with markers, lube, an m4 cleaning tool, and notebook on the other side. The double mag pouches are the Condor make and model.

I can carry my firearm (with lpvo, prism scope, or MRO), along with as many as 8 30 round pmags if I want. The scabbard itself is able to be lengthened or shortened based on the profile of the carried firearm. The firearm itself is firmly secured within the scabbard via both velcro and a clip.

It is a complete chi-com solution. But it did not break the bank and does what I need it to.

https://www.opticsplanet.com/red-rock-outdoor-gear-molle-rifle-scabbard.html?_iv_gclsrc=aw.ds&_iv_utm_source=bing&_iv_utm_medium=cpc&_iv_utm_campaign=Dynamic+Search+Ads>US>DSA&_iv_utm_term=opticsplanet&_iv_utm_content=Catch+-+All&_iv_code=RRO-GC-SQW67-82-026COY

Condor Double M4 Mag Pouch (OliveDrab) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00723RIOY...ing=UTF8&psc=1

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by quasimojo; 05-20-21 at 21:21.

Feedback Score
    I’m looking for a bit more discreet. Something that doesn’t scream “tactical” or “gun” when I pull it out of the vehicle.

Does anybody have experience with the Tuff Products offering?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast